too harsh?

Started by Zarts, February 07, 2011, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarts

look this is my friends team, I don't want to be too harsh, but, I think I should be...

backs:
goddard, gibbs, greenwood, myers, hams, tape, grimes,( otten, gillies, and jonas)

centres:
swan, hodge, priddis, scully, mackay, swallow,( polec, wallis, irons)
rucks:
sandilands, jolly, (brogan, pyke)
johnson, pavlich, riewoldt ( j ), grant, ktippet, fevola, ablett ( n ), (steinberg, harper, mitchell)

If I tell him it sucks cock, I'm not being harsh right?

Boomz

Tell him to join FF... It would teach him a thing or 2...

Zarts

I'm trying to help him fix his team, without making it so obvious that I want to tear it to shreds and burn it.

freakcrew

If he's in your league don't tell him that this team will average 1300 a week , at least there will be one easy beat in your comp !

j959

Quote from: Zarts on February 07, 2011, 06:33:27 PM
I'm trying to help him fix his team, without making it so obvious that I want to tear it to shreds and burn it.
a little bit harsh - it's not total shower, it's got some bits in there that would make a solid starter ... that's not to say there aren't concerns however ...

Zarts

yeah, he's in my league.... I did help him but, I still think I'll beat him pretty easy though :P

yeah, it was a little harsh, he kind of had a general backbone... a couple of the players though I was just like- where the hell did you even find that guy....

obviously I didn't fix his team completely, I left a few in as his 'uniques'

they might pull off, if they don't, easy win :P

JackBeQuick

::) - mfw
Quote from: Zarts on February 07, 2011, 06:26:08 PM
johnson, pavlich, riewoldt ( j ), grant, ktippet, fevola, ablett ( n )
how did you kind of fix his team? put Swan and Goddard in?

Zarts

he had swan and goddard

like, it's still badly flawed, but basically
gillies + jonas--> cripps + Iles
mackay--> gaff
irons--> harris
brogan or jolly + pyke--> zac smith and a ruck/fwd dpp (I think he got one of the tippets lol)
k tippet--> petrie
steinberg + mitchell--> mzungu + richardson
j riewoldt--> n riewoldt
grant--> jbrown
fev--> krakouer or chris knights

as I said, I wasnt making it perfect lol :P