Skipworth who to trade for and Double Trade??

Started by Madmax75, April 29, 2009, 03:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmax75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to trade Skipworth this week as I have lost Richo it looks like for a week and have Masten who was dropped. So I am thinking of either Skipworth for say Warren from North or another 94200 player and then get Bryce Gibbs or trade Masten for Harlett from Port and get Krakouer for Skipworth. Which trade do you think is the best? Or try just one trade for Skipworth. I have 18 trades left and I have 37100 left in my cap. I have won my first two games in my league and play a team that matches up very closely with me this week. So the question is is it worth the trade to try and go 3-0 and then maybe not trade for a while? The other options instead of Gibbs would be Goodes or Goodwin.

Team
B Goddard S Fisher L Hodge C Cornes Houlihan Hurn S Hill (Broughton M Tyler)
C Ablett Judd Bartel T Tuck Rich Beams (Robinson Masten)
R Cox McIntosh (Spencer Jacobs)
F Okeefe Deledio Higgins T Cloke Ziebell M Brown T Walker (Skipworth Richo)

Any thoughts most appreciated

ShrewDext

Masten down to Hartlett
Skipworth up to Buddy / Goodwin?

I havnt done the sums but as long as you bring in one premium/keeper and a quality cash cow/keeper you cant go wrong IMO.

Neither Masten or Skipworth were keepers anyway.

Krakour has bolted and is too sideways. You missed the boat there dont do it.

tony73

What about Skippy to Nahas or have we missed the boat, Nahas BE is a healthy -87 so will climb well over next few weeks but will he stay in the team