Main Menu

Voges or Ferguson?

Started by Hawka, February 06, 2011, 08:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

If hussey dosent play In the cup who replaces him we all thought it would be marsh then he gets injured,Then we all thought it was to be ferguson but then voges comes along
Personnaly i prefer voges

Alex7089

I like Ferguson :)
Voges did well today but I just feel Ferguson will perform better more consistently.
That is the story of Marsh's career ::)

McRooster

Ferguson.

Yes I am biased but the cool head that he has speaks strongly for the pressures that will be faced in the World Cup.
Voges played well today on his home deck and that should not be confused with the bigger picture.

roo boys!

Voges did play well today, but Ferguson looks more at home in the middle, more relaxed IMO.

50/50, flip a coin.

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

i would like to see ferguson at 4 and voges at 5  our middle order is looking strong again with white at 6

Maca24

You'd have to pick voges after his effort today.
what more does he have2 do?
Marsh would be if he wasnt injured IMO.

Alex7089

Perform in more than one game ::)

MajorLazer

McRooster

Quote from: Cicjose on February 06, 2011, 09:17:59 PM
i would like to see ferguson at 4 and voges at 5  our middle order is looking strong again with white at 6
White is a great strategist but in more recent times hasn't delivered with the sword, struggling with reputation I feel.

Cicjose

that is why i want him so low maybe if they stick with Steve Smith bat White at six or seven

(based on current form play white at 7)

Marsh would be at three for me ferguson at 4 voges at 5 with white at 6 and smith at 7

great middle order imo

Hawka

No Ponting,,No Hussey's,,No clarke

I hate clarke but there not gona drop him for the wc

Hawka

Well Ferguson has been picked and krejza as well  :)

Alex7089

Krejza bowled pure shower against England IMO.

Hawka

he is a beta bowler in india and who else is there