Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Everyone that was in League Bluddy Goode last year please confirm your spot i would like to have the league completed early this year could be some money in it for us ?

There is ...10 x $1000 early league creation prizes for 2012.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/127904/default.aspx

1.elephants     new                                  
2.CakeHornes                                                                   
3.Murray Magic                                                                                                                    
4.Brickwallers
5.THE HAWKER
6.The Nailers
7.Ziplock   new ?
8.picker_man   new
9.FOOTBALL FACTORY
10.Cruisers
11.Marcz Sharkz
12.Windigo  new
13.Angry Beavers
14.BertFC
15.Off Tap   new
16.upthemaidens new
17.the rah dawgs   new
18.Colliwobblers new

Teams in Green are confirmed...   LEAGUE: BLUDDY GOODE      LEAGUE RANKING 2011: 86/37162

Nails

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 27, 2012, 05:22:47 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 27, 2012, 02:09:34 AM
I'm in if I can be fitted somewhere :P
Your on the list ele, players from last year have about 3 days to confirm their spots

Give 'em until like the 5th IMO

Bit harsh to cut 'em out that fast. They might be waiting for DT to actually be open to come back to forum/DT

And early league creation prize is for all leagues until like rd1 so plenty of time.

I want to create the league so I can win the $1,000 :(

Football Factory

Yeah fair enough i read the article again

There's 10 random cash prizes of $1000 each for players who organise a full 18-team league before the season begins on March 24.

It would be better if the $1000 went into a prize pool for your league...

Nails

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 27, 2012, 05:45:10 PM

There's 10 random cash prizes of $1000 each for players who organise a full 18-team league before the season begins on March 24.

Nothing to stop you (if BG wins it) from making it for a prize pool. I know I'd be happy to win the majority of that money, provided Nat doesn't get lucky right through the entire season... AGAIN.

Football Factory

Quote from: Nails on January 27, 2012, 05:53:33 PM

Nothing to stop you (if BG wins it) from making it for a prize pool. I know I'd be happy to win the majority of that money, provided Nat doesn't get lucky right through the entire season... AGAIN.
I was thinking that but how would i pay the prize winning players, send it in the post  :o

Nails

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 27, 2012, 08:10:13 PM
Quote from: Nails on January 27, 2012, 05:53:33 PM

I was thinking that but how would i pay the prize winning players, send it in the post  :o

I have paypal, so it won't be a problem sending $ to the winner, now if you want to give 2nd/3rd a prize the we may have an issue

Football Factory

I was thinking 1st, 2nd and 3rd ...lol ... $600, $300, $100. I dont think we will have to worry about it tho unlikely to win one of the prizes but you never know ?

Grannyboy

8-6 suited? Flopitout? Fold fold fold...that's not bluddy good at all. Flop 886 :/ Anyway, I wanna join your league, huh? I already have? So where is everyone? Not Bluddy Goode enough :P

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 01, 2012, 10:31:34 PM
8-6 suited? Flopitout? Fold fold fold...that's not bluddy good at all. Flop 886 :/ Anyway, I wanna join your league, huh? I already have? So where is everyone? Not Bluddy Goode enough :P
8-6 suited flop comes 886 all the chips go into the middle against pocket kings,,, it goes king king runner runner  and u lose to quads...  just another day on pokerstars

Football Factory

Quite a funny story that 1 ..................... they all thought i was talking about my genitalia...... never heard of a flop are you kidding me  ;D

Grannyboy

Lol, yeah that's why I play fantasy footy now. More chance of winning cash here than jokerstars. Floppin the nuts ain't all it cracked up to be. :P Watch that banter Flopitout1 remember nibbles and his...whatever that was :S I'm still banned on chat cos I was a naughty boy :(

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 01, 2012, 11:11:26 PM
Lol, yeah that's why I play fantasy footy now. More chance of winning cash here than jokerstars. Floppin the nuts ain't all it cracked up to be. :P Watch that banter Flopitout1 remember nibbles and his...whatever that was :S I'm still banned on chat cos I was a naughty boy :(
PMSL yeah im still banned .... I think you said Nibbles from the simpsons .. the classic episode where prinstable skinster was tied up in a ball sack ... and i replied  (                                          ) and got banned ... Can anyone fill the brackets ?

Football Factory

Ay Nails are you and Cruisers in yet ... different team names ?   ... 

Nails

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 04, 2012, 12:23:29 PM
Ay Nails are you and Cruisers in yet ... different team names ?   ...

I'm Vinegar Strokes this year mate... maybe I should go back to The Nailers so everyone remembers me kicking their arse... ;)

Na cruisers hasn't joined yet, I'll pester him about it though, messaged him on the 1st, think he's busy right now, but I'll get him to join.

Football Factory

Yeah no worries.... i liked  "The Nailers"  twas good name