Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

ah well guess we will never know, like i am gonna put any more energy into beating someone who cant even front up and show how good they are.

i am not bragging because i was still worse then 689 people and i can see how i can improve my dt dramatically but i dont care if people know i know there are guys on FF that are better then me and its a goal to go better again next year and edge towards that number 1 spot.

PowerBug

lol DT Gun, i don't think anyone cares about your DT side, everyone just wants to know whether you're a contender for this league thingo.

I came 14300 last season, there you go, i admitted it, not afraid to.

DT Gun

i already said top 1000

Chopps

Doyle

Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 09:59:31 PM
Im not revealing my ranking because you guys will find my team name and look at how i planned my side..

If we'd wanted to see a good side and how it was 'planned', we would have just looked at the number 1 team ...

Chopps

Quote from: Doyle on December 14, 2011, 09:50:11 AM
Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 09:59:31 PM
Im not revealing my ranking because you guys will find my team name and look at how i planned my side..

If we'd wanted to see a good side and how it was 'planned', we would have just looked at the number 1 team ...

thats right, also how does copying someone else make you better then them?

DT Gun

Boomz

Quote from: DT Gun on December 14, 2011, 01:15:18 PM
wait and see :P

Someone is lying about top 1000 then  :-X

DT Gun

If thinking that helps you sleep at night!

bomberboy0618

I finished in the top 10, Im the best, but Im not revealing my exact ranking, because then youll realise Im lying etc.
Hows this for an idea DT gun, you make a sc side, and I make a dt side, and then we see who is better. That is the only way I see that you will shut your trap. You game, or gonna hide once again?

DT Gun

Im keen as, love a challenge!

bomberboy0618

DT Gun

Although i dont do supercoach, i only do DT.

Because the super coach system is judged by someones opinion, not a stat so i dont like it. AND 50 POINTS FOR A LAST MINUTE GOAL R U KIDDING

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DT Gun on December 14, 2011, 10:04:04 PM
Although i dont do supercoach, i only do DT.

Because the super coach system is judged by someones opinion, not a stat so i dont like it. AND 50 POINTS FOR A LAST MINUTE GOAL R U KIDDING
Is screwing up every time you get the ball and still getting points for it a stat? News to me!

DT Gun

How is that news?
And yes even if you kick it to the opposition it is a stat. But thats where DT is good, if your player constantly turns the ball over they get dragged (less minutes, less score) and dropped out of the side!

So if you were running full pace with Alwyn Davey chasing you about to nail your butt into the turf and you had to kick a ball 35m and hit someone leading through a crowded zone you need to basically kick it perfect to get points? Rubbish.

Unlike in SC you can get dragged come back on with 5 minutes to go and soccer a winning goal you score 50 for one kick?