Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 07:59:54 PM
Then beat me, and put me back in my box. Thats what competition is about.

each to their own, that's not what my view of competition is. If and I say if because I am not that cocky about things, I bet you.
I would not go on about it I would let you know I enjoyed the rivalry I certainly wouldn't rub it in. Where as I get the feeling you would let everyone know how good you were.

you keep talking it up and asking for the challenge but your not all that keen to hand out your ranking? how am i to know if you were/are good at DT?

PowerBug

Quote from: Chopps on December 11, 2011, 08:25:59 PM
Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 07:59:54 PM
Then beat me, and put me back in my box. Thats what competition is about.

each to their own, that's not what my view of competition is. If and I say if because I am not that cocky about things, I bet you.
I would not go on about it I would let you know I enjoyed the rivalry I certainly wouldn't rub it in. Where as I get the feeling you would let everyone know how good you were.
I would go on about it every day od the week, coz he's a cocky b*s*a*d who thinks he's better than everyone on here yet he can't even man up and say his DT ranking.

Chopps

yea actually i would make an exception for DT Gun too

DT Gun

Im not revealing my ranking because you guys will find my team name and look at how i planned my side..

I could use a lot of DPP
Use no DPP
Pick players from 1 side

And if you were ranked say 300, good on ya, you deserve the right to brag because youve earnt it.

And i would respect your right to brag if you beat me, because you have earnt it.

I do give credit when its due.

Chopps

how would we check how you planned it, nice try but we can only see your final team. why would we care how you planned it? last year with its bye's is totally different to this year.

Ziplock

^ completely valid point. My starting team ended up completely different in players and structure to my finished team.

DT Gun

I was talking about my final team as in how i planned to have it finish eg jippet switch, C/F in the mids and C/B in backs

Boomz

lol the cocky barbie too scared to show his team... How funny.

Doogie

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 20, 2011, 07:51:48 PM
Quote from: Chopps on October 20, 2011, 03:33:17 PM
it was a good league i will be keen again.
Cool sounds good got BertFc and Hawker for next year aswell

Enjoyed this league last year and will be keen again  ;)

DT Gun

I guess you guys will have to wait until Feb to find out..

This will be you guys on the first lock out..

'Quick lets go see DT Guns side, i bet its crap cos hes a cocky...... Oh god he is gonna kill us all year and not ever let us forget.. -Insert Tears- '

Ziplock

Quote from: DT Gun on December 12, 2011, 12:27:12 AM
I was talking about my final team as in how i planned to have it finish eg jippet switch, C/F in the mids and C/B in backs

not exactly a unique structure that would give much away considering the byes last year. You're talking to the dude who was actually lazy enough to call it the jippett switch to start off with anyway :P

Chopps

MPP is hardly gonna matter at the end. its the starting team that setups you up for the year who cares if you had the best DPP in DT it means nothing if your starting team was rubbish.

Quote from: DT Gun on December 12, 2011, 12:39:39 AM
I guess you guys will have to wait until Feb to find out..

This will be you guys on the first lock out..

'Quick lets go see DT Guns side, i bet its crap cos hes a cocky...... Oh god he is gonna kill us all year and not ever let us forget.. -Insert Tears- '

why would we assume you are crap at dt? you must be half decent to be this cocky or delusional and you are really crap, although at this point who knows .....

give me another good reason you won't reveal your rank?

DT Gun

Because you want it oh so bad, and im enjoying being a dark horse into 2012

Chopps

i don't want it bad, just want to know if you can substantiate your claims of being a dt gun or if you are full of it

DT Gun

Im sure 2012 will answer that for you