Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Gun

Im not going to reveal where i finished last year so people dont know what to expect!

Chopps

why not???

when you are this cocky
Quote from: DT Gun on December 08, 2011, 10:31:13 PM
I'd join ya league, but when i dominate it everyone wont enjoy their season..

DT Gun

I was top 1000 thats all you guys need to know.

PowerBug

Quote from: DT Gun on December 09, 2011, 06:45:50 PM
Im not going to reveal where i finished last year so people dont know what to expect!
I was relateively new at the time but wasn't there someone called montags who refused to reveal where they are in DT??

DT Gun, you are the cockiest guy on here and need to be more respectful or get lost. I'm amazed that you are still here considering the foul behaviour you use the lack of respect you show to everyone else on the forums.

Grow up DT Gun and stop being a little baby.

PowerBug

Quote from: Chopps on December 11, 2011, 01:04:26 AM
dt gun, unlike you i am not cocky and dont think i will dominate bluddy goode league next year but i'd rather play against these guys and get dominated then have someone like you in the league
Same here, coz we need competition in the league. ;D

Chopps

oops deleted it by mistake wanted to add to it ah well, Bluddy Goode will be another top notch league next year no doubt

DT Gun

Who goes into something to lose..
So your the guy who goes, 'Its not about winning, its about having fun, yay ice cream after the game'.

Im A Winner

I play to win, and always win..

If you guys don't let me in, im not fussed ill take it as a forfiet.

That 'foul behaviour and Lack of Respect' you talk of, has filled my inbox with people who have requested my harsh criticism on their teams! Interesting that people see i know my stuff, and i dont brown nose, and they come to me for advice!

Chopps

Dt Gun - I never said I go in it to lose, I am in it to win it. sometimes these things don't happen like coming 2nd in Bluddy goode this year, I aim to win my league but there is no grand prize for winning it so i would rather do my best and have fun with friendly people who are good sports.

dt gun you need to go play for a team that has no chance of winning but doesn't give up and when they lose are still proud that they gave it there all even though it was stacked against them. its not all about winning.

did you win the FJ this year?

you can take it as a forfeit, we will see it as a win.

PowerBug

Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 01:48:02 AM
That 'foul behaviour and Lack of Respect' you talk of, has filled my inbox with people who have requested my harsh criticism on their teams! Interesting that people see i know my stuff, and i dont brown nose, and they come to me for advice!
I can't wait for when you get beaten next year, whoever beats you (probably everyone :P) will go off the rocket and you will deactivate your account crying and never play DT again. From your attitude i can tell your a sore loser.

Football Factory

I put this league together originally to see how high in the league rankings it could go. Winning it would have been enjoyable yes but the overall ranking of the league was my first priority. Hopefully i can have a better year in 2012 and help raise the league ranking even further. There will be a couple of new players in the league for 2012............?

Chopps

league ranking is the key but that comes with a group of people that go for overall ranking.

DT Gun

I think me being in the league would raise the average, lets face it, not 1 person could stand me averaging more than them

Chopps

Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 05:22:51 PM
I think me being in the league would raise the average, lets face it, not 1 person could stand me averaging more than them

dt gun, not that its my call coz its not my league no one would object to you averaging more because you would help the league achieve its goal, the objection would be your cocky know it all attitude you seem to convey, try being a little modest.

DT Gun

Then beat me, and put me back in my box. Thats what competition is about.

Football Factory

Quote from: Chopps on December 11, 2011, 05:43:56 PM
Quote from: DT Gun on December 11, 2011, 05:22:51 PM

dt gun, not that its my call coz its not my league no one would object to you averaging more because you would help the league achieve its goal, the objection would be your cocky know it all attitude you seem to convey, try being a little modest.
+ 1