Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOPITOUT1

Looking for good DTer to fill last spot of league

Nails

Someone just left the league, it's full of quality teams. PM me for the league code.

janovd18

looking for a third competitive league to join, finished top 3000 last year
cheers

Bluke

Well we are in the top 40... Lets try for top 20.

Anyone making trades this week? If so, who for and why?

If Hibberd isnt named I'm dropping him for Curnow/Libba

Ive gotta drop waters as well either this week or next. Foley is also causing me problems.

Chopps

thinking foley to curnow, and maybe not sure hibberd to heppel

Bluke

What do you think about this Chopps?

If Hibberd is named

Foley -> Libba/Curnow

Waters -> Enright

Or

If Hibberd isnt named

Foley -> Libba
Hibberd -> Curnow

Sit on Waters for a week or two and pick up Lake/Gilbee/Rawlings/Gram

Or

If Hibberd is named

Waters -> Adock
Foley -> Curnow/Libba

Chopps

atleast you have a better idea what to do then me lol

i like

Foley to Libba/curnow

Waters to Enright

thats only really because i dont like Adcock

although getting both libba and curnow and holding waters for one more week could be a  good one, i wanted gram in my side but couldnt affor it with the rd4 byes

how many lions/saints/dogs you got in rd4

Bluke

Goddard in the Backs
Bewick in Mids
Roo in Forwards

rd 5 is more of a problem for me

Grimes

Goodes, Tapscott, Darling fwd

Although I'll bring Krak across from the mids for cover in 5

Bluke

rd 6 will be even harder still especially if I get Enright

Broughton, Lower

Palmer, Selwood

Sandilands

Pav Franklin

All coverable but If injury hits it could hurt... i'm resigned to a low score in this round lol

Chopps

well that counts enright out hey.

looks like keeping waters for another week might be the go

Bluke

It definitely makes it harder to pick him.. The problem with Lake is we wont really know how he is going untill after rd 5 which is a long time to have 360k sitting on the bench doing nothing.

If he comes out and tons it up this weekend (which is possible against the GC) then I'd be willing to pick him up after rd 4 bye I guess. Gilbee doesnt really interest me all that much, never been dominant down back a better SC player. Rawlings has only had one season and the same goes for Gram, plus I've got Goddard.

Chopps

i think lake will be the go but you would want to wait for the drop in price which would make it a fair way off unless he comes out firing which i couldnt imagine he will do although he has gc then a bye so two weeks more of fitness so maybe

Bluke

Yea, GC + Bye definitely could work in his favour. If it does and he maintains a 90+ avg I'll jump on. By seasons end though I want Enright and Lake in my team though, so maybe I'll take a gambe on enright, and my rooks playing rd 6. none of them look like getting dropped at this stage, but you never know.

Football Factory

2012 league Bluddy Goode. 86th overall not bad, looking to better that in 2012. All players from 2011 welcome quote your team name when the time comes and ill send you the league code.

Chopps

it was a good league i will be keen again.