Main Menu

Bluddy Goode

Started by FLOPITOUT1, February 06, 2011, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grannyboy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 02, 2012, 07:05:57 PM
Quote from: Grannyboy on February 01, 2012, 11:11:26 PM
Lol, yeah that's why I play fantasy footy now. More chance of winning cash here than jokerstars. Floppin the nuts ain't all it cracked up to be. :P Watch that banter Flopitout1 remember nibbles and his...whatever that was :S I'm still banned on chat cos I was a naughty boy :(
PMSL yeah im still banned .... I think you said Nibbles from the simpsons .. the classic episode where prinstable skinster was tied up in a ball sack ... and i replied  (                                          ) and got banned ... Can anyone fill the brackets ?
My favourite episode of course I can...the car's filling with, I know I know, ranch dressing. Look a hampster ball like the one that saved Ezekiel, and we have something to eat. Homer look out for that silo...ah! My horoscope was right: today you will face challenges. What was that? Sounded like a silo tipping over (lol). Saved by our old friend sodium cloride (commence punching). You did it nibbles...now...chew through something something, go crazy? Don't mind if I do.
Now something about football so this doesnt get deleted um we better make it higher than top 90 in leagues this year. No shaggy style ghost shippin after beatin me and gifting 4pts to everone else! Also no need to hold off on certain teams who have byes during finals like last year. I'm sure that cost me at least 400-500 places overall in the end. Hoping we can go top 50 even...hopeful thinkin maybe?

Football Factory

flower my brain hurts  ???

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 06, 2012, 09:05:43 PM
Lol, yeah that's why I play fantasy footy now. More chance of winning cash here than jokerstars. Floppin the nuts ain't all it cracked up to be. :P Watch that banter Flopitout1 remember nibbles and his...whatever that was :S I'm still banned on chat cos I was a naughty boy :(
PMSL yeah im still banned .... I think you said Nibbles from the simpsons .. the classic episode where prinstable skinster was tied up in a ball sack ... and i replied  (                                          ) and got banned ... Can anyone fill the brackets ?
My favourite episode of course I can...the car's filling with, I know I know, ranch dressing. Look a hampster ball like the one that saved Ezekiel, and we have something to eat. Homer look out for that silo...ah! My horoscope was right: today you will face challenges. What was that? Sounded like a silo tipping over (lol). Saved by our old friend sodium cloride (commence punching). You did it nibbles...now...chew through something something, go crazy? Don't mind if I do.
Now something about football so this doesnt get deleted um we better make it higher than top 90 in leagues this year. No shaggy style ghost shippin after beatin me and gifting 4pts to everone else! Also no need to hold off on certain teams who have byes during finals like last year. I'm sure that cost me at least 400-500 places overall in the end. Hoping we can go top 50 even...hopeful thinkin maybe?
PMSL   ;D  :'(

Football Factory

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 06, 2012, 09:54:06 PM
Quote from: Grannyboy on February 06, 2012, 09:05:43 PM
PMSL   ;D  :'(
It cost me a shipload of places .... especially round 17   :(

Football Factory

1.elephants     new                                 
2.CakeHornes                                                                   
3.Murray Magic                                                                                                                   
4.Brickwallers
5.THE HAWKER
6.The Nailers
7.KickaKrowy  new
8.picker_man   new
9.FOOTBALL FACTORY
10.Cruisers
11.Marcz Sharkz
12.Windigo new
13.Angry Beavers
14.BertFC
15.Off Tap   new
16.upthemaidens   new
17.Tuzzas Tittans   new
18.Colliwobblers new

Teams in Green are confirmed...   LEAGUE: BLUDDY GOODE      LEAGUE RANKING 2011: 86/37162

Colliwobblers

I'm in looks like we are missing one.

Football Factory

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 19, 2012, 08:17:34 PM
Just updating ... Chopps is still not in, i will have to replace him soon  :'(

Grannyboy

Aw the best placed team overall in the league :( Only one team in all of my leagues last year placed higher. Hehe I still beat him though thanks to a doughy of his, hehe phew  :o

upthemaidens

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 19, 2012, 08:20:18 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 19, 2012, 08:17:34 PM
Just updating ... Chopps is still not in, i will have to replace him soon  :'(
yeah i dropped chopps from my league already..
doesnt take much effort to let someone know if ya still keen in a league or not

Nails

Pretty sure now that I think about it...

I had a dream that Chopps had joined the league and we were full up. His reasoning for not getting back to us was a pretty decent one in the dream, not that I remember what it was.

Haha. It was a night of weird ass dreams.

Grannyboy

Quote from: Nails on February 20, 2012, 08:41:04 AM
Pretty sure now that I think about it...

I had a dream that Chopps had joined the league and we were full up. His reasoning for not getting back to us was a pretty decent one in the dream, not that I remember what it was.

Haha. It was a night of weird ass dreams.

I think you're taking this dreamteam thing too literally Nails.

Chopps

have i been dropped? if so all well and good, i do have a decent reason for not being on but thats life.

Grannyboy

Hopefully not from this one! Aha and I see the last of the spots have been filled. Good work.

Chopps

Grannyboy

Any coaches from this league interested in joining my FF Forum League? I'm looking for the highest placed finisher from last yearto fill the last spot and help the league push well into the top 100.