Jordon Gysberts

Started by sjs10, February 05, 2011, 10:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjs10

I accidently posted this question on the DT forum but keen to hear SC peoples thoughts on this guy. I reckon he's an obsolute star but he's not getting much air time here.... or is everyone playing their cards close to their chest?

Luigi197

wont last long with scores over 90.. he'll last with those scores for like 4 weeks then drop his scores down, get injured or get dropped
i wouldnt pick him

diddley

i wouldnt even think he will be getting a game anytime soon. blease might be coming in soon, and i think gysbert wont be getting in his way.

Jugganauts

Was the Brad Dalziell of 2010 and Gysberts career will be the excat some outcome, I would steer clear

j959

Quote from: sjs10 on February 05, 2011, 10:06:31 PM
I accidently posted this question on the DT forum but keen to hear SC peoples thoughts on this guy. I reckon he's an obsolute star but he's not getting much air time here.... or is everyone playing their cards close to their chest?
i don't think so sjs - i think most would say that there are better options available to you. 2nd yr blues is a worry and he was injured at the end of the season - ie you're probably better off going with a high pick rookie who will make you more cash - unless you think he'll break out this season into a premium/keeper - that's a bit of stretch IMO.

might be better to check back in 2012 to see if he can do the "3rd year break-out"!   ;)