hawksrule

pretty nice team
not sure about selwood
like rioli. couldnt fit him in my side.
8 / 10
please rate minehttp://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,25713.0.html

nostradamus

Quote from: Dedem on February 11, 2011, 08:53:33 PM
like you asked me too haha! really good team, if you have the cash to upgrade sylvia, i would say to since he is somewhat injury prone and some players would be best to just monitor their progress in the nab cup, but overall, its good! good luck in the the comp! (but not too good!)

thx for the feedback dedem

......who do you suggest l upgrade sylvia to?

nostradamus

Quote from: burner11 on February 11, 2011, 11:12:06 PM
Illes gc leading pos. getter last year and B&F winner in the VFL, 60k cheaper than swallow

SSssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

....was holding back on that one ;)

nostradamus

Quote from: hawksrule on February 12, 2011, 03:59:16 PM
pretty nice team
not sure about selwood
like rioli. couldnt fit him in my side.
8 / 10
please rate minehttp://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,25713.0.html
thx for feeback but my team has changed since 1st post.....now up to version#4

here it is.......

here we go again....UPDATE #4

Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by nostrdamus. Salary cap left: $6,200.

Brendon Goddard c/b, Bryce Gibbs c/b, Cameron Bruce, Brett Deledio c/b, Jarrod Harbrow, Andy Otten, Christian Howard
Josh Toy, Nicholas Duigan, Paul Puopolo

Dane Swan, Leigh Montagna, Jimmy Bartel, Liam Anthony, David Swallow, Dyson Heppell c/b
Daniel Harris, Tendai Mzungu c/f, Shaun Atley

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Paul Chapman c/f, Colin Sylvia c/f, Nick Riewoldt, Jonathan Brown, Cyril Rioli, Andrew Krakouer c/f, Dion Prestia c/f
Marlon Motlop, Cameron Richardson, Ian Callinan c/f

hally25547

nice team you have - pretty hard to fault. Personally i am not sold on Harbrow - i think he is more of a scer but that is just my opinion. 8.5/10

nostradamus

Quote from: hally25547 on February 13, 2011, 01:11:01 PM
nice team you have - pretty hard to fault. Personally i am not sold on Harbrow - i think he is more of a scer but that is just my opinion. 8.5/10

thx hally.....just hav a hunch it could be his breakout year

am interested to see his pre-season

hawksrule

Hi mate your new teams pretty good
I like ol Bruce in the backs reckon he will go great at the hawks. For harbrow I'd probably look to get him as an upgrade after his byes.

Liam Anthony could be good but was a bit pricey for me to risk. Do you see him getting hundreds?

Wish I could afford Chapman but once again too pricy and not sure if he will play the same this year.
Johnno brown could be a star like he was at the start of last year but I'm not convinced he's over his groin worries.

Overall very solid team.

nostradamus

Quote from: hawksrule on February 13, 2011, 02:59:14 PM
Hi mate your new teams pretty good
I like ol Bruce in the backs reckon he will go great at the hawks. For harbrow I'd probably look to get him as an upgrade after his byes.

Liam Anthony could be good but was a bit pricey for me to risk. Do you see him getting hundreds?

Wish I could afford Chapman but once again too pricy and not sure if he will play the same this year.
Johnno brown could be a star like he was at the start of last year but I'm not convinced he's over his groin worries.

Overall very solid team.

excellent comments hawks,

l do like bruce....especially after the hawks played him through the mids in their intra-club match and he starred....could b in for some big numbers if they play him that way

think u might b on the money about harbrow as an upgrade target......as long as he doesnt tear it up early

am still a bit unsure on anthony.....but yeah l do think he could get 90-100s...its the injury factor that worries me

chappy :-\....who knows...not me...but he was easily the best fwd last year so......

and as for bowny...hes the player in my team that l'm most unsure of......will monitor very closely....l just hope he gets some pre-season games under his belt so we can judge

ENYGMA

Great team, why not Cox in the ruck and Petrie in the forward line? Bit of a dilemma seeing as it would force you to kick out JB or Rioli.

canty

Always hate seeing Petrie in the rucks... consider putting him in the forward line for that DPP option.
(swap him for cox if you can)
other than that... pretty solid team
Goodluck!!

nostradamus

Quote from: canty on February 18, 2011, 09:00:59 PM
Always hate seeing Petrie in the rucks... consider putting him in the forward line for that DPP option.
Goodluck!!

thx for the feedback enygma,

what ur suggesting might just be on the cards.....coxy showed some form of old .....and who knows when browny will even make an appearance :-\

nostradamus

Quote from: canty on February 18, 2011, 09:00:59 PM
Goodluck!!

thx canty,

yeah l do hav my doubts about petrie in the rucks (possibility of him being suspended doesnt help!!) ......and love coxys form so far in the nab cup

but will wait and see what petries form is like in the rest of the practice matches....could end up on fwd line

NICNATPADDYWHACK

looks like a decnt team
im sure there will b changes before round one tho
like everyine else on here

coxy is pretty tempting
ive gone for ryder tho
rate my team please

nostradamus

Quote from: NICNATPADDYWHACK on February 21, 2011, 07:42:46 PM
looks like a decnt team
im sure there will b changes before round one tho
like everyine else on here