AWESOME TEAM...read 'em and weep

Started by nostradamus, February 04, 2011, 10:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

last year was my 1st in dt and sc, dont know any one else doin it :-\.....l live in country NSW. But won my sc undefeated (top 2000) and was runner-up in my dt (top 1600)........only found fanplanner and dt talk 5 or 6 weeks ago

will1990

yeah 2 years ago i finished in the top 1200 for DT, last year i didnt do too well as i lost time for DT with work but this year im back on track!

nostradamus

well join my league if u want 2 will, but at this stage it'll probably end up being against a bunch of strangers....not that it worries me.....any way l have to b up early 4 work so had better stop doin this......until tmora that is :-\

Meister21

Thanks for commenting on my team.
Have made a few changes.
I think your Update 4 team looks great might just be able to steady up your 7th back after Nab.
Another thing to look at which everyone is missing is you will need a half decent 3rd ruck to cover byes.

Jukes

Thanks for the comment on my team.

(Update 4)
Backs- All good, just maybe one too many premiums. All good players, great subs, same as mine.
Mids- I'd prefer Stants to Bartel, rest good. Again, very similar rookies to me.
Rucks- All good and standard
Forwards- I don't like Chapman, but rest is good.

nostradamus

Quote from: Meister21 on February 09, 2011, 01:14:09 AM
Thanks for commenting on my team.
Have made a few changes.
I think your Update 4 team looks great might just be able to steady up your 7th back after Nab.
Another thing to look at which everyone is missing is you will need a half decent 3rd ruck to cover byes.

thx for the feedback meister,

7th back and alll benches will bsorted over pre-season ;)

for the 3rd &4th ruck spots....am planning on playing rookies who will playthen upgrading

nostradamus

Quote from: Jukes on February 09, 2011, 01:29:59 AM
Thanks for the comment on my team.

(Update 4)
Backs- All good, just maybe one too many premiums. All good players, great subs, same as mine.
Mids- I'd prefer Stants to Bartel, rest good. Again, very similar rookies to me.
Rucks- All good and standard
Forwards- I don't like Chapman, but rest is good.

thx for ur comments jukes

stants has been in and out of my team......and am still unsure :-\....think this might b his breakout year under hirdy.....but am a bit worried about his output in the first 5 games....tough games....may lose value....then b an absolute bargain :D

Chej14

nostradamus

rhyatt

what do you think about this boys?

b.gibbs, g.broughton, j.harbrow, j.drummond, a.otten, d.heppel, b.jacobs

d.swan, m.boyd, l.montagna, j.bartel, b.stanton, d.swallow

a.sandilands, j.fraser

c.sylvia, n.riewoldt, m.pavlich, j.brown, s.higgens, c.nights, d.prestia

my bench is the same as everyone else's... let me know what you think outta 100. thanks a million!

nostradamus

Quote from: rhyatt on February 09, 2011, 07:46:45 PM
what do you think about this boys?

b.gibbs, g.broughton, j.harbrow, j.drummond, a.otten, d.heppel, b.jacobs

d.swan, m.boyd, l.montagna, j.bartel, b.stanton, d.swallow

a.sandilands, j.fraser

c.sylvia, n.riewoldt, m.pavlich, j.brown, s.higgens, c.nights, d.prestia

my bench is the same as everyone else's... let me know what you think outta 100. thanks a million!

drummond and jacobs are injured.....replace them and let me know how much cash uv got left & l'll give u some feedback ;)

Joshy11

Very solid team :)
Like harbrow and i think zaharakis could easily pay off
Browny is a concern but underpriced for a gun. Good mix across the board and similar rookies to mine. 8.5/10 :)

nostradamus

Thx josh,

l'm worried about browny too......see how he goes in nab cup :-\

Dedem

like you asked me too haha! really good team, if you have the cash to upgrade sylvia, i would say to since he is somewhat injury prone and some players would be best to just monitor their progress in the nab cup, but overall, its good! good luck in the the comp! (but not too good!)

burner11

Illes gc leading pos. getter last year and B&F winner in the VFL, 60k cheaper than swallow