AWESOME TEAM...read 'em and weep

Started by nostradamus, February 04, 2011, 10:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

thx for the rate hally....appreciated ;)

Andrew3737

Bruce is def unique. With Hodge move into the midfield, I feel Bruce is going to be the rebounder. I have him too :)

nostradamus

jvalles

Thanks for the comments on mine.

Not too keen on Harbrow, too up and down IMO.

Like the fact that you've got a lot of unique picks in there.

Also not sure about Petrie as a starting ruckman, think he will get scores between 50-60 all year, rather have him in the forw line and have MPP in the ruck. Then you can use Petrie for cover or have him on the forw bench for higher scoring rookies.  Either way, I'm sure your plan is to upgrade him then it would suffice.

nostradamus

Quote from: jvalles on February 06, 2011, 04:58:41 PM

Also not sure about Petrie as a starting ruckman, think he will get scores between 50-60 all year, rather have him in the forw line and have MPP in the ruck. Then you can use Petrie for cover or have him on the forw bench for higher scoring rookies.  Either way, I'm sure your plan is to upgrade him then it would suffice.

thx for ur comments jvalles'

my gut says harbrow is gunna hav a breakout year...so am going with it (fingers crossed)

...with petrie l did hav the mpp link initially, but decided to roll the dice a bit and invest the extra cash in the forward line (which l think is really solid now

but l understand where ur coming from with ur feedback, and cant argue with the logic of it

jvalles

Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2011, 05:14:59 PM

my gut says harbrow is gunna hav a breakout year...so am going with it (fingers crossed)

...with petrie l did hav the mpp link initially, but decided to roll the dice a bit and invest the extra cash in the forward line (which l think is really solid now

but l understand where ur coming from with ur feedback, and cant argue with the logic of it

I'm actually now considering shipping Petrie for a forw with more upside and getting rid of Tippet for another rookie ruck who will actually play.  4 playing ruckman might be better than relying on Petrie for cover in the forw line, and you may never need him if Smith plays a full season.

nostradamus

Quote from: jvalles on February 06, 2011, 05:18:32 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on February 06, 2011, 05:14:59 PM

I'm actually now considering shipping Petrie for a forw with more upside and getting rid of Tippet for another rookie ruck who will actually play.  4 playing ruckman might be better than relying on Petrie for cover in the forw line, and you may never need him if Smith plays a full season.

thats exactly the way l looked at it....then uv got 2 bench ruckman growing in value too...my only doubts are on bailey, if he holds up, and if he plays...because he almost needs to be chosen as no1 ruckman as the hawks recruited hale for a reason....the bonus of his forward play

Johnnysd

get rid of marlon motlop put in I. Smith (Haw) will start on wing for them i reckon
only advice i can give!

nostradamus

Thx johnny,
l think I.Smith is a better player too, and l might still pick him.....the only problem l hav with that is in his multi-bye round l'll hav 3 fwds out....... depending on my c/f coverage. I have worked to get a team that has balance across all weeks including the multi-bye rounds

cmgb84

m.motlop is flying for port in the pre season, i am also hoping he prooves to be a unique cash cow that slips under the radar... 3rd season a list and is ready to go round 1 with ports desire to play youth

nostradamus

Quote from: cmgb84 on February 06, 2011, 11:14:40 PM
m.motlop is flying for port in the pre season, i am also hoping he prooves to be a unique cash cow that slips under the radar... 3rd season a list and is ready to go round 1 with ports desire to play youth

l heard he was doing well too.......but dont tell anyone ;)

nostradamus

here we go again....UPDATE #4

Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by nostrdamus. Salary cap left: $6,200.

Brendon Goddard c/b, Bryce Gibbs c/b, Cameron Bruce, Brett Deledio c/b, Jarrod Harbrow, Andy Otten, Christian Howard
Josh Toy, Nicholas Duigan, Paul Puopolo

Dane Swan, Leigh Montagna, Jimmy Bartel, Liam Anthony, David Swallow, Dyson Heppell c/b
Daniel Harris, Tendai Mzungu c/f, Shaun Atley

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Paul Chapman c/f, Colin Sylvia c/f, Nick Riewoldt, Jonathan Brown, Cyril Rioli, Andrew Krakouer c/f, Dion Prestia c/f
Marlon Motlop, Cameron Richardson, Ian Callinan c/f

l decided to go with anthony instead of foley

saber05

really nice team, cant see much wrong with it al all

nostradamus

Quote from: saber05 on February 07, 2011, 02:46:11 PM
really nice team, cant see much wrong with it al all

thx saber :),

am still tossing up whether or not to downgrade someone in mids for gaff or conca

Crow

Yeah my team is real similar to this... i posted something earlier regarding 'the analyser' because it is only saying 1500 projected score at the moment but i seem to be really happy with my side.

B: God, Gibbs, Deledio, Otten, Heppell, Coad, Duigan (Toy, Puopolo, Lower)
M: Swan, Boyd, Monty, Selwood, Anthony, Swallow (Harris, Atley, Smith)
R: Sandi, Petrie (Smith, Campbell)
F: Chap, Buddy, Sylvia, Riew, JB, Krak, Callinan (Mzungu, Richdson, Tapscot)

$137k left in the bank.