Main Menu

Krezja

Started by pothead, February 03, 2011, 10:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pothead

hey guys Krezja has just been called up for the last one dayer on sunday because of Steve Smiths injury. So just wondering what everyone thinks of Krezja?

CrowsFan

I like him, but I am Tasmanian so I am biased haha.
Guess they just want to try him out since Doherty is injured (another great Tasmanian :) )

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2011, 11:18:31 PM
Guess they just want to try him out since Doherty is injured (another great Tasmanian :) )
should give him a run, the WC is in a VERY spin friendly area so we should be trying to find the best spinner we can (would love to see warney tear it up there  :o)

pothead

Yea i am originally Tasmanian aswell so it is good to see him in there from that perspective but i also think that he deserves a go in the team again cause he has been performing in state level well for quite a while now so hopefully he can do the same for Australia  :)

Cicjose

Australia's best spinner finally comes back into the team after 3 years

pothead

Quote from: Cicjose on February 03, 2011, 11:22:58 PM
Australia's best spinner finally comes back into the team after 3 years
yea well i think when he got dropped from the test team a couple of years ago that was pretty harsh sure he only got 1 wicket for the whole match but it was at Perth aswell which really does not have anything at all for spinners which we saw with the Australians this year when they won the Perth test they took all pace bowlers into the match into the match and it paid off but then again thats just my opinion :)

Bazinga

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2011, 11:18:31 PM

Lol CF Krezja is originally from NSW. Only moved to Tas coz he couldn't get a game for NSW. Same as Ed Cowan.

BratPack

The best thing I can say about Krezja is he's not Nathan Hauritz. That automatically makes him ok with me

CrowsFan

Yeah but he plays for Tasmania :P

Cicjose

He took 1/103 and 0/106 in Perth

Bazinga

Correct. And IMO, I reckon Krezja is easily the best spinner we have here in Oz. He was crucified after getting 12 wickets on debut in India. He must have flowered Ricky Pontings mrs  :o :o :o

Bazinga

Quote from: Cicjose on February 03, 2011, 11:34:59 PM
He took 1/103 and 0/106 in Perth

Perth is a road Cicjose. Never been spinner friendly (apart from the genius himself  :P)

Cicjose

He got hammered in Perth where everyone knows that that was Warne's worst ground in his career and they dropped him for losing when SA were chasing 400+

roo boys!

Worth seeing what he's still got.
What's the extent of Smiths injury?

Hawka

Krezja is australias best spinner in india,sril lanka,bangaldesh cos he can spin the ball and has had succues in india i rely hope he plays in the wc he is a beta bowler then doerthy and now i hope haruie dosent get fit quick (haruie is still our number 1 spinner out side asian ;) )