Main Menu

backline.

Started by bombers123, April 28, 2009, 06:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers123

this is my backline

P. Bougoyne, C. Cornes, houlihan, adcock, hurn, malceski, raines
emg: pentrenko, suban

i was thinking malceski out broughton in and have pentrenko or suban playing.
any thoughts?

bombers123

by the way i have 15 trades left

ronl

I don't think Petrenko will get another game for awhile, he was last man picked last week and played that way...malceski will not improve, he's operating at 60% since the knee...and Cornes only plays well when he's angry...join the club, not too confident, mate

bombers123

so do you rekon malceski out for broughton or greenwood or someone like that and pocket the money but i cant trade pentrenko this round because i already used one for boomer but i dont think i will trade pentrenko.

peanut

Firstly, you should NEVER make a trade on a Monday, or any day other than a Friday for that matter.

Your backline isn't flash but I wouldn't be making any trades with it. with players dropping like flies this weekend, alot of fantasy coaches will be maiking trades. keeping yours when you don't need to use them could be the difference between winning a league and missing the 8!

Raines should (not a lock) come back in this week, so you won't be carrying a zero, leave as is with suban as your emergency and hang onto your trades!

If you really, really want to make a trade (and ignore my previous and obvious advice) then petrenko for broughton/Greenwood to make some money. but DON'T!