SC app??

Started by The Roo Boy, February 02, 2011, 07:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Roo Boy

Just wondering if any one knows there will be a super coach app coming out like they did last year ??

sid3bysid3

just tried to log into SC app i 'paid' for last year so will be spewing if i can just use that or get a free upgrade. if they charge me to play again this year i wont be too happy

HevvieEvvie

It will be coming out soon, also they are in the process of developing apps for Android and winmo7

bomberboy0618

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on February 02, 2011, 07:20:17 PM
just tried to log into SC app i 'paid' for last year so will be spewing if i can just use that or get a free upgrade. if they charge me to play again this year i wont be too happy
Same >:(

penskifile

They are hoping to have it out by the end of the week

The Roo Boy

hahahahah "i paid" meaning jailbroken? and awesome thanks bomberboy  lets hope they have it out by the end of the week because my internet isnt letting me go on supercoach !!!! optus these days

bomberboy0618

Quote from: The Roo Boy on February 03, 2011, 01:00:42 AM
hahahahah "i paid" meaning jailbroken? and awesome thanks bomberboy  lets hope they have it out by the end of the week because my internet isnt letting me go on supercoach !!!! optus these days

i actually paid coz i dont want my warranty voided ;D

b3no

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 03, 2011, 05:16:01 PM

Off-topic

Jailbreaking doesnt void your warranty.
:)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: b3no on February 03, 2011, 10:25:49 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 03, 2011, 05:16:01 PM

Off-topic

Jailbreaking doesnt void your warranty.
:)
i thought it did, thanks :)

ELLsendon

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 02, 2011, 08:00:50 PM
Quote from: sid3bysid3 on February 02, 2011, 07:20:17 PM
Same >:(
me 3

nas

Will be waiting to see if ok as hearing different stories with say swapping MPP players, currently using 2 fingers to slide the player selection etc. So will sitting back n seeing what gives as saves carrying a laptop around to work n overseas etc.

CuStArDaRm

nas

Emailed a query this morning to HeraldSun:>

Are you going to release a
Ipad / Apple products app for this & will it be user friendly? The reason is (1)
to scroll down you can do it but have to use 2 fingers as being a touch pad, & no
(2) the people are saying last app would NOT allow you to do / use the MPP/DPP
interchange IE a back to fwd & reverse etc between all of them what ever line.
Sorry to trouble you as need to know as will be overseas when the season starts.

Replied promptly so here is their answer:>

Thank you for your email.
There will be an iPhone app launching soon (which should work in iPad as normal). Please stay tuned to the website for further information about the iPhone app release.
Kind Regards,
The SuperCoach Support Team

uteboy

I HAVE BEEN TOLD MARCH 1

nas

Quote from: uteboy on February 10, 2011, 09:00:04 PM
I HAVE BEEN TOLD MARCH 1

Be good as gives time to suss it out prior to going overseas for me then