Main Menu

Front Bar DT League

Started by Hellopplz, February 01, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

how are the 2 grand finalists placed following the Hawks resting/Freo injury carnage?!?!   ???    ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on September 01, 2011, 07:55:02 PM
how are the 2 grand finalists placed following the Hawks resting/Freo injury carnage?!?!   ???    ;)
unbelievably it isnt going to put me out much... initially i was dropping my bundle :o

Wes Mantooth

I had to cover Birch, Fyfe and Franklin. Brought in Chapman and Scotland... good trades in but poor choice as captain. Very disappointed finish in the Dream Factory and FF Champs 2 leagues... I don't like finishing second :/

Having said that: YAY! FF Front Bar Champion!

Justin Bieber

Unlucky but congratz on snaring the GF in this league 8). Big effort to make all 5 though!

Horror week for my DT after I figured I didn't make changes on Saturday (which I'm pretty I made on Friday). Ah well, bad way to end a great season :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 04, 2011, 08:27:16 PM
I had to cover Birch, Fyfe and Franklin. Brought in Chapman and Scotland... good trades in but poor choice as captain. Very disappointed finish in the Dream Factory and FF Champs 2 leagues... I don't like finishing second :/

Congratulations Wes, Victory Well Deserved ;)

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on September 04, 2011, 09:54:57 PM

Thanks Marcz... either way the trophy was staying in SA!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 04, 2011, 10:37:01 PM
Quote from: Marcz on September 04, 2011, 09:54:57 PM

Thanks Marcz... either way the trophy was staying in SA!
Great Game Today Too 8) i trust u had a w0w of a time at The Oval ;)

Wes Mantooth

Was great to be part of a crowd that was alive again, so close to the action. Sun in the eyes in the last quarter was a bit annoying but football is a winter sport, so that'll just ensure everyone gets their vitamin d. Adel Oval was a winner in my books.

j959

We doing this again for 2012??!?

Justin Bieber

I'm happy for somebody else to create the league and recruit the Front Bar regulars :).

I honestly haven't been paying enough attention this off season to make leagues :P. SC/DT open tommorrow yeah (1st Feb)?

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 31, 2012, 08:10:17 PM
I'm happy for somebody else to create the league and recruit the Front Bar regulars :).

I honestly haven't been paying enough attention this off season to make leagues :P. SC/DT open tommorrow yeah (1st Feb)?
Sure does. :D

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 31, 2012, 08:10:17 PM

let's get some idea of interest perhaps first??

HP
j959
Ossie
LaHug
PB
Bazinga
Marcz??

LaHug

I should be good for it. I'll have to quickly check things though because I'm already in three leagues and pretty sure I have at least one more waiting...

PowerBug