Main Menu

Front Bar DT League

Started by Hellopplz, February 01, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

HP and i r locked in a titanic Prelim Final...

Prestia + 302pts Vs Risca Heppell Ryder and Nicholson...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on August 28, 2011, 02:41:40 AM
HP and i r locked in a titanic Prelim Final...

Prestia + 302pts Vs Risca Heppell Ryder and Nicholson...
I never check my games on the weekend but I can hope my guys stand up :P. Need big games from the first 3 :-\.

RiOtChEsS

i normally do but usually not until Saturday night or after Sundays first game...

im really bad at projecting a result unless most of the players have played ;D

RiOtChEsS

Nicholson out and Prestia burning hurts ur chances... altho the Bombers do have Port :-\

Justin Bieber

Congratz on the win Marcz. Nicholson as emergency in the midfield instead of Mzungu really cost me the win :'(. Ah well, it happens, more often for me at the end of a season :-X.

Wes Mantooth

Pretty happy with the big win over Roost, always an honour to play one of the most respected in the forum.

Leaves Marcz and I to battle it out in the big GF next week. Gonna be HUUUUGE.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 28, 2011, 09:38:12 PM
Congratz on the win Marcz. Nicholson as emergency in the midfield instead of Mzungu really cost me the win :'(. Ah well, it happens, more often for me at the end of a season :-X.
Cheerz HP 8) if ur in a GF in another league im sure it will all come together for u ;)

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 28, 2011, 10:55:19 PM
Pretty happy with the big win over Roost, always an honour to play one of the most respected in the forum.

Leaves Marcz and I to battle it out in the big GF next week. Gonna be HUUUUGE.
all SA Grandy :o looking forward to it ma$$ively Wes 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on August 28, 2011, 11:44:16 PM
Cheerz HP 8) if ur in a GF in another league im sure it will all come together for u ;)
Thanks Marcz but sadly pretty sure I only made 1 and that's the bottom half of the Vics League against Daz in DT :-\. Pretty sure I made none in SC :'(.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 28, 2011, 11:50:14 PM
Thanks Marcz but sadly pretty sure I only made 1 and that's the bottom half of the Vics League against Daz in DT :-\. Pretty sure I made none in SC :'(.
:( dang had i known that i wouldve tanked for ya... just a little...

clean sweep next year for the coaching legend ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on August 29, 2011, 12:00:35 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 28, 2011, 11:50:14 PM
:( dang had i known that i wouldve tanked for ya... just a little...

clean sweep next year for the coaching legend ;)
I'm not doing that badly either in both forms, it's just my team always seems to not win :P. Ah well, usually go for overall rather than league and met the goals in DT but a little off for SC.

Good luck in the finals fellas 8).

RiOtChEsS

cheers HP hope u get a couple nxt year...

ive got 3 DT GF's possibly a 4th :-\ not sure what thornz scored yet... 2 SC, 2 VS, 2 UF, 1 FF.net and 1 Yahoo GF.

Justin Bieber

Aren't you lucky Marcz :P. The leagues I'm in this season are a step up from what I've been in the past so expected alot harder competition this season.

RiOtChEsS

yeah same here but i did get very lucky, my 3 DT GFs r front bar, elxam all star, and fan footy elite.

Wes Mantooth

5 gfs - FF dream factory, Front bar, FF Champs 2 and friend leagues :D

hopefully i win at least one of them

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 29, 2011, 11:47:26 PM
5 gfs - FF dream factory, Front bar, FF Champs 2 and friend leagues :D

hopefully i win at least one of them
w0w Wes great work making all 5 8)

im in 4 now ive made the first ever DT Elxam Grand Final Vs CFC... so stoked, such a great honor 8)