Main Menu

Front Bar DT League

Started by Hellopplz, February 01, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Not doing AF but am doing Real DT and SC. I don't mind trying to run a league as haven't committed to any besides the Coaches one so certainly will have room for it! Just need to see if we can get people joining, probably could extend it to FF regulars if we are unable to fill it up with FB regulars (Idk who they'd be though).

DazBurg

hey J is this the one i already said yes to in PM?

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 24, 2014, 08:54:31 PM
Not doing AF but am doing Real DT and SC. I don't mind trying to run a league as haven't committed to any besides the Coaches one so certainly will have room for it! Just need to see if we can get people joining, probably could extend it to FF regulars if we are unable to fill it up with FB regulars (Idk who they'd be though).
yeah, that's what I was thinking HP - I'm not so much a FB regular anymore either.  ;)

But i'm still keen if you're interested doing a Real DT and SC league for this??

Quote from: DazBurg on January 24, 2014, 10:54:33 PM
no Daz, that was for SC.  ;)

Justin Bieber

I'm up for them still 8). We can try PMing around and see if we can get people joining. Or just open it up here and see whoever sees it :P.

DazBurg

Quote from: j959 on January 28, 2014, 03:42:54 PM
yeah, that's what I was thinking HP - I'm not so much a FB regular anymore either.  ;)

But i'm still keen if you're interested doing a Real DT and SC league for this??

ahh so it is for AF?

j959

Quote from: DazBurg on January 28, 2014, 08:24:10 PM
Quote from: j959 on January 28, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

ahh so it is for AF?
doesn't necessarily have to be so ...