So true!

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 02, 2011, 06:38:19 PM
Filling up quite nicely 8).
micah's marauders are in if that's ok?

Cicjose

Are there spots left in this league?

Justin Bieber

I'll check now. Last time I checked last night, there were 6 spots left. Unlucky if you missed out though :(.

I'll post WOOOOOOO FF a bit later on ;).

Justin Bieber

Only 12 Spots taken = 4 Spots left :D. Your welcome to join Cic as it is made for people who visit the Front Bar 8).

nas

HP Last year i joined the ...... league & what happened in the end. lol

Justin Bieber

I think I changed the name. It was either WOOOOOOO FF or Hello FF? Was it the celebrity league (Hello)?

Both were a little active with a few names in the banter. Most people didn't bother though :P. This year will be different 8).

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 03, 2011, 10:32:59 PM
I think I changed the name. It was either WOOOOOOO FF or Hello FF? Was it the celebrity league (Hello)?

Both were a little active with a few names in the banter. Most people didn't bother though :P. This year will be different 8).
i will be very active in the banter this year  ;) thats a promise  8) :P ;D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: pyronerd on February 03, 2011, 10:35:26 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 03, 2011, 10:32:59 PM

Just stay premium!
i will be very active in the banter this year  ;) thats a promise  8) :P ;D

benjy251090

I am in too, actually have internet that works now :)

McRooster

Members of the Front Bar DT League may your cups runneth over and we all drink in the success of another great season  :)

For all those who enjoy a drink or two in the Front Bar, anywhere, anytime....

Hawka

i rely wana but im all full  :-\
maybe if i drop the addicted to dreamteam fb league

Justin Bieber

Up to you hawka. No pressure as this is more of a relaxed/competitive league ;D.

Nice Roost ;D. Although in the 3rd line, it should be "be" instead of "by". But that's if we get technical and all :P.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 04, 2011, 11:18:14 PM
Up to you hawka. No pressure as this is more of a relaxed/competitive league ;D.

Nice Roost ;D. Although in the 3rd line, it should be "be" instead of "by". But that's if we get technical and all :P.
"by" is correct as it refers to the state of 'Hallowed' which we can become after 'thy drink'. The word by is the preposition to this sentence and makes formic sense, if it were to be be then it would have to refer to Hallowed as being the form or name of the drink, which it is not. ;)