Main Menu

Front Bar DT League

Started by Hellopplz, February 01, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

henry

Good idea mate. I have no problem with the  members from last year being offered spots first, but if there are any other spots available I'd be interested. We could always have 2 or 3 leagues I guess if there's enough interest.

BB67th

This sounds a good idea. It was a fun league last year, even if I didn't do so well and I would love to come back and play in it again.

nrich102

LF

I Guess I`ll be in again J i`ll have to see if I can defend my win from last year.

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on January 16, 2013, 04:57:45 PM
I Guess I`ll be in again J i`ll have to see if I can defend my win from last year.

Haha No chance mate.

Torpedo10

I was in in 2012, I'm back.

LF

Quote from: Grazz on January 16, 2013, 05:36:11 PM

Haha No chance mate.

Lol Grazz
Hope the competition is as good this year it was great with the exception of a couple of teams.

Grazz

Quote from: luvfooty on January 17, 2013, 01:24:13 PM
Quote from: Grazz on January 16, 2013, 05:36:11 PM

Haha No chance mate.

Lol Grazz
Hope the competition is as good this year it was great with the exception of a couple of teams.

Haha i am really over it, no really i am.  :(
Was a good league to be involved in, good people.  :)

DazBurg

nas

Dudge

Yeah i'll give it a go again, see if i can make the top 8 this time :-[

Tominator

I'm on, cannot wait for February 1

Grazz

I have to pull out, ive over commited sadly. Sorry coaches i have only just realised, id pull out of the Elite league but some league Captains have sent their codes already and id be messing a few people around by shifting everyone up a league. Hope you all have another good year, all the best LF defending your title.  :(

LaHug

I can't remember if I said I'd be in this or not but I'm already in 5 leagues so I won't be able to :( SORRY!