No. of Rookies in the Midfield

Started by c4v3m4n, February 01, 2011, 09:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Hey everyone,

I know this is brought up every year, but with the introduction of Gold Coast and an exceptional wealth of rookie talent, I just thought I'd revisit this age old question...

"How many rookies do you have starting in your midfield?"

Personally I'm going for three this year (one more than last year) mainly due the fact that this year's talent pool is more like a lake.

But I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the matter...

hawk_88

I've gone 5, which is one more than last year but only because there is an extra bench spot. Still 2 starting. Last years rookie talent was pretty good too!

But I believe it going at cash cows hard so my strategy won't be everybody's cup of tea.

Boomz

Well if u count Harris as a rookie 2 if u don't then only starting 1...

c4v3m4n

Btw, to clear things up, I meant number of rookies that you will have starting in your midfield.

Hawka

antman

pyronerd

BoredSaint

2 for me too.. ive actually always only had 1
so going for something different this season

pyronerd

Quote from: BoredSaint on February 01, 2011, 10:58:27 PM
2 for me too.. ive actually always only had 1
so going for something different this season
with GC we can afford to go with more rooks

BoredSaint

yeah thats my only reason for doing so..

CuStArDaRm

I have 5 rookie priced mids (At the moment ;) ) 
The mids is where you can make most of your cash generally speaking so it seems to always have the most rooks for mine, totally unintentional just happens to work that way.
And its also the place where you can find quite a few keepers unless of course you have a rook named as fwd or back who plays mids like Rocky last year, and a freak mature aged player like Pods!
There is a heap to choose from hopefully a couple can crack the 100 SC Average or 90+ for DT.

redfield

2 starting on the field this year, same as last year. Plenty of cash cow goodness going on with the extended bench this year and GC :)

ben_ess94

does harris count as a rookie?

if not il have 2 and 3 on bench

oodmutler

At the moment, have three starting rookies in my midfield. This is one extra than last year. In 2010 i started M.Barlow and D.Martin, both of them working out very well.

Luigi197

D Swallow and Gaff
counting Krak and Harris NOT AS ROOKIES