Main Menu

FF Dream Factory

Started by RobsOverAchieverss, February 01, 2011, 06:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

sorry rob..
im in 5 leagues already so count me out of this..

HillHero13

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 01, 2011, 09:15:19 PM
i'll see what i can do.
Hmmm hilly would love to play you in something other than EPL

HillHero13

i have joined so many on FF i have lost count because anything that comes up i am in pretty much so i might be able too.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 01, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
i have joined so many on FF i have lost count because anything that comes up i am in pretty much so i might be able too.
Would love to hilly keep me posted :)

BGK

Hey Rob. Same as I said in the DT thread. Would like to get involved. Let me know Thanks.

RobsOverAchieverss

Kool mate pm you for both.

maanco

yep im interested, but i will be going for overall but my team should still be very competitive.

maanco

sorry guys thought it was dreamteam, sorry

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: maanco on February 01, 2011, 09:42:32 PM
sorry guys thought it was dreamteam, sorry
i have a dt one in dt section

c4v3m4n

Hi there!

Any room for me? Averaged over 2150 each week last year and I'm looking to make it 2200+ this year.

RobsOverAchieverss

Hey Pm you the code now mate.

redfield

Hi Rob,
I just joined the forums very recently so I'm not sure if I'm welcome to join. Anyway I averaged 2153.14 and finished at the 17k mark. 2010 was my second worst finish in SC, the worst coming in the first year SC was held when I finished around the 30k mark. I've been paying a lot more attention this pre-season and most importantly, I love a bit of friendly banter.

As I said, I'm very new so no hard feelings if I'm not welcome just yet.

8-6 Suited

Okie dokie Rob. I'll be in. Finished top 1000 last season and looking to match my top 50 in DT, in SC this year.

cptFantasy

I'm interested in joining I came about 5,000 last season and 3,000 the year before in SC, with my side Brutal Deluxe.