Main Menu

FF Dream Factory

Started by RobsOverAchieverss, February 01, 2011, 06:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

FF Dream Factory we had a successful DT version and Myself and Prospector  and are looking to create a league that crack the top 20 this year anyone keen? We are looking for teams who will be competetive.

BoredSaint

id be interested.. but depends on the other leagues ive registered in already..

Luigi197

yea keep BB and I in mind. i dont really know about your History with Dream Factory but our team will be really competitive so i'll tell u wen we make up our mind

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Luigi197 on February 01, 2011, 06:10:34 PM
yea keep BB and I in mind. i dont really know about your History with Dream Factory but our team will be really competitive so i'll tell u wen we make up our mind
Minds already made up luigi but thanks for the intrest.

Barlow 21

RobsOverAchieverss

roo boys!

Hey Rob good to see you :)

I don't think I am competitive enough, sorry. Fantasy failure :P

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: roo boys! on February 01, 2011, 08:15:12 PM
Hey Rob good to see you :)

I don't think I am competitive enough, sorry. Fantasy failure :P
Hey RB how are you long time no talk?

Whats your average score mate?

roo boys!

Good thanks mate, real good :)

Ahh..should average around 2k this year. But I think I will let the league down. I started last year terribly (not checking round 1 teams, got 7 donuts :o) but started averaging around 2k-2200 in the finishing weeks.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: roo boys! on February 01, 2011, 08:19:10 PM
Good thanks mate, real good :)

Ahh..should average around 2k this year. But I think I will let the league down. I started last year terribly (not checking round 1 teams, got 7 donuts :o) but started averaging around 2k-2200 in the finishing weeks.
I happy to let join all a bit of fun aswell and who know you might do well you know your stuff, let me now and i will pm you the code.

roo boys!

Alright mate, will see how my leagues pan out.. currently in two FF ones, will be in the premier league, and maybe one with friends outside of FF and may see how my other one goes ;)

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: roo boys! on February 01, 2011, 08:25:28 PM
Alright mate, will see how my leagues pan out.. currently in two FF ones, will be in the premier league, and maybe one with friends outside of FF and may see how my other one goes ;)
ok sent you the code will try keep a spot open :)

roo boys!

Nah no need to keep a spot open, give others priority over me :)

Barlow 21

RobsOverAchieverss