FFGenie

Started by valkorum, February 01, 2011, 02:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Does anyone know if our good friend at FFGenie will be getting his tool up and running any time soon?

j959

you mean a new version valk?

have you tried sourcing the new data into the old version?
just wondering, be curious to see if it'd work but don't have time to play around with that when i can gaze at the awesomeness of season 2011 DT pages!  ;)

valkorum

Quote from: j959 on February 01, 2011, 02:53:47 PM

just wondering, be curious to see if it'd work but don't have time to play around with that when i can gaze at the awesomeness of season 2011 DT pages!  ;)

I tried that before I posted and it didnt work :(

j959

Quote from: valkorum on February 01, 2011, 03:03:53 PM
Quote from: j959 on February 01, 2011, 02:53:47 PM

I tried that before I posted and it didnt work :(
sorry mate, I was just checking ...

valkorum

I hope he does a new version for this year - I cant live without my DT and FFGENIE

PowerMan

if you pay $20, you can get virtually what that does with this Assistant Coach thingy, have a look at trial version, looks awesome. Comes with everything you need including B/E's and projected totals for the current round.

valkorum

Quote from: PowerMan on February 01, 2011, 04:25:46 PM
if you pay $20, you can get virtually what that does with this Assistant Coach thingy, have a look at trial version, looks awesome. Comes with everything you need including B/E's and projected totals for the current round.

I havent activated the free trial yet cos I was gonna wait till the weekend when I can spend a solid few hours at it. 

j959

FFGenie is awesome - i'd rather give grimlock my $20 ...  ;)

Shaggers

I did the Dt $20 thing and it rocks!

valkorum

Quote from: j959 on February 01, 2011, 09:11:27 PM

I think many people would

PowerMan

Quote from: j959 on February 01, 2011, 09:11:27 PM

And I'd rather not have 6 tabs open to do my teams each week, much easier having it all on the one site.