Barlow
0 (0%)
Judd
0 (0%)
Boyd
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Grazz

Swan for me but will be watching Ablett early to see how he travels now he's with GC, traditionally Ablett has always been my skipper but so far i havent picked him in any of my sides and gone with Swan for 2011

Jukes

Everybody remember to lock in Bryce Gibbs as vice-captain for round one due to the partial lockout loophole.

Swan all the way, I made the mistake of going Ablett for last year grand final (Eagles at home), against Calvin's advice for going Montagna. Ablett knocked out 127 or something points, but Swanny got 133 against the Hawks (who were on form), and the Pies still lost.

dread_lord09

hey jukes, just remind me again how the loophole works again please?

is it when u whack the VC say on gibbs coz they play early on the weekend and put the C on a non playing player (who is on the field) then put a player who is playin on the pine with the E

Dedem

got swan as captain and a tossup between bartel and goddard for vice captain

Holz

Quote from: dread_lord09 on February 10, 2011, 03:26:08 AM
hey jukes, just remind me again how the loophole works again please?

is it when u whack the VC say on gibbs coz they play early on the weekend and put the C on a non playing player (who is on the field) then put a player who is playin on the pine with the E

yeah stick the VC on gibbs and put the C on swallow. If bryce does good keep it that way if not put swallow on the bench and put the C  on Swanny

Hawkerforlife

kalani

thats y ur a hawker for life haha

popedelio

<<<<<<<<<<<That guy is my c

Mish

i think the poll sais it all!