toddh

Quote from: ossie85 on February 27, 2011, 03:11:47 PM

Pies man in Qld, poor guy :)

Score: 48,266

Thanks Ossie.
Yeah, I was there for GF 1.... had to watch GF2 from here  :(

ebol

Hey Ossie - any chance you could lookup 'Donksters', coach Dave? =P

Legendary work, btw, saving all the data. If you want to upload it somewhere, I can put it up on my fileserve account, just let me know!

Super Toast

um, i think my team was called DILLIGAS or DILLIGAF can't remember exactly.  i'm pretty sure the score will reflect my blasé nature to that point. 09 was a better year for me. This year's all about redemption..

cheers

ossie85

Donskters
Score: 48,894

And would you believe that there are 120 Dilligaf teams?!?! Can you give me a hint? Name, etc....

Super Toast

Geez, that's a lot a peeps that don't give a .. coach tyler if that helps.  if i remember correctly it's not a flattering number but it gives me something to beat..

cheers ossie

Super Toast

i think the team was called dilligas not gaf.  cheers

ossie85

This the one? That took some finding!

No dilligas exists....

But...

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F (Tyler)
Score: 0

:/

Super Toast

Interesting. I'm so sorry to put u through that ossie, u must f#*king hate me.. what a let down.  On the upside the teams name this year is Super Toast so there's that.  Sorry again 4 wasting your time bro. i feel like a d!ck.  Not sure y there was no score or rank though coz i definitely competed. Semi finalist for the 3rd year running in my leagues.  I'll go two better this year & win it.. thanx again for your outstanding work

ossie85

Is ok Super Toast! Sorry I couldn't find it!

bkimm32

Ended up finishing 179th last season, will definitely be aiming for top 50 this year hopefully push hard for the car.

ossie85

That was a "killer" effort ;)

ebol

Thanks for that Ossie! Will definitely be trying to push a little higher this year.

eagles929406

team name:   eagles929406

no idea where i finished up, to scared to find out but i must i guess

ossie85

Not too bad!

Score: 47,095