2010 Rankings

Started by ossie85, February 01, 2011, 09:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Is this you? Have you logged on to the Supercoach website and can’t find out where you were ranked last year or what you scored?

The bad news is that it is GONE.

Deleted.

It no longer exists on the SC website!

The GOOD news is that, remembering last year with people wanting to know, is The League’s esteemed editor nick_the_insane extracted all the data in this massive spreadsheet:

Spreadsheet (note, only works for Excel 2007 and 2010, too big for earlier versions)

Now. It’s not perfect. The Spreadsheet is 24MB big, and there maybe some minor errors. Note, it also seems to include only those teams who joined from Round 1.

Unfortunately there is no Dream Team equivalent, we ran out of time, and underestimated how long this would take

Barlow 21

Prospector_1

Well done ossie, a small miracle!

Justin Bieber

You're a life saver Ossie *swipes sweat off forehead.

Too bad I want to forget last season :-X.

korza

Nice work Ossie,

I would of kept this priceless info secret.

bomberboy0618

my team was midnight bens :)

Patrician

I will pay good money for you to destroy all records of my ranking last year....

ossie85

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 01, 2011, 05:26:17 PM
my team was midnight bens :)

Remembering this may not be 100% accurate with the ranking, but I have you at a ranking of 27641, with a total score of 46,857 :)

ossie85

And I'm not sure its you, but there was a team called ThePatricians that finished 13,210 with a score of 47,707 <-- not that bad! ^ beat bb ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on February 01, 2011, 07:53:45 PM

And I'm not sure its you, but there was a team called ThePatricians that finished 13,210 with a score of 47,707 <-- not that bad! ^ beat bb ;)
no excuses but my team was so bad last year :'(
thanks oss :D

antman

hey ossie can you check the ANTMANS thanks.

bowyanger

Hi Ossie..the team I had was barbie Squad.....any help is greatly appreciated

Patrician

Quote from: ossie85 on February 01, 2011, 07:53:45 PM

Yeah, unfortunately that's not me.

St Kilda Beetles?

(goes and cowers in the corner)

ossie85

Why is your team called the St. Kilda Beetles when you go for Richmond? Just curious is all.

... and the St Kilda Beetles....

..... Ranked 38360, score of 46,371

I've seriously seen worse :) About 300,000 worse actually!

Patrician

Cause I live in St Kilda, tis all.