Main Menu

Kudos m0nty

Started by McRooster, February 01, 2011, 02:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Let me be the first to officially thank you m0nty for the tireless efforts from yourself and your team in creating this season's FanPlanner.
The religious way in which you apply yourself to this task is to be admired by all.
There is no equal in Virtual Sport to this wonderous site and you have enriched so many of our summers in doing so.
You have proven the skeptics wrong and accomplished what most said was impossible.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations for your success.

Premium effort, platinum class 8)

HillHero13

awesome stuff m0nty, i could not imagine the type of work you had to do every day to get it right.

cheers.

MajorLazer

Quote from: McRooster on February 01, 2011, 02:43:46 AM
Let me be the first to officially thank you m0nty for the tireless efforts from yourself and your team in creating this season's FanPlanner.
The religious way in which you apply yourself to this task is to be admired by all.
There is no equal in Virtual Sport to this wonderous site and you have enriched so many of our summers in doing so.
You have proven the skeptics wrong and accomplished what most said was impossible.

Please accept my heartiest congratulations for your success.

Premium effort, platinum class 8)
Premium words as always Roost.

I would also like to thank m0nty for the constant updates to the fanplanner to help all of the FanFooty Users.

Thanks m0nty. ;D

Prospector_1

Brilliant m0nty, my DT fit perfectly, and SC needed only minor revisions. Thanks for all that work!

ossie85

Barlow 21

Excellent Job Monty! I had extra money for SC so thank you very much! :D

m0nty

nas

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on February 01, 2011, 10:09:37 AM
Plus all of the above
+1!!! :P.

Great job once again m0nty :D. Now to get to my real teams later.

Alex7089

As all have said above m0nty, your work is spectacular, keep it up!

Although I don't really use fanplanner I can sure respect all the hard work you put in to get it up and running each year, and in the mean time you have been working on your new sim, Mr. Football, which looks fantastic by the way.

Watching the forum grow over the last couple of years has been great, again m0nty, I thank you. This time for giving us all the opportunity to meet each other.

Barlow 21

Yes its been great Monty!

P.S: I`ve met a sheep powerhouse! ;D

MTTY

Yeah great work m0nty with both the Fanplanner and Mr.Football

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 01, 2011, 10:20:18 AM
Quote from: naste on February 01, 2011, 10:09:37 AM
Plus all of the above
+1!!! :P.

Great job once again m0nty :D. Now to get to my real teams later.
+1

Thanks m0nty, much appreciated.