Main Menu

Staging!

Started by HevvieEvvie, January 31, 2011, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HevvieEvvie

Supercoach is saying "staging" when going to their site!  ooooooo..... where nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!! no sleep for me tonight  :) i new I should of taken tomorrow off  :(

dylsta05

i took tomorrow off YAY! no sleep tonight OMFG im excited

pyronerd

i will finally be able to make a team, havent been able to access fanplanner due to an activation issue, and that i cant be bothered making another account :P

HevvieEvvie

I will be at work in body but my mind will definably wont'  ;)

pyronerd

Quote from: HevvieEvvie on January 31, 2011, 11:55:38 PM
I will be at work in body but my mind will definably wont'  ;)
sounds like me at school :P

dylsta05

ohh how i hate school!

pyronerd

Quote from: dylsta05 on January 31, 2011, 11:57:33 PM
ohh how i hate school!
so do i, thats why my mind doesnt go :P

dylsta05

DamenS

Damnit !!  Same message in Dreamteam too - surely it was all prepared and all the have to do is "flick the switch" !!  I want to enter my teams ... NOW !   :'(

dylsta05

Quote from: DamenS on February 01, 2011, 01:06:24 AM
Damnit !!  Same message in Dreamteam too - surely it was all prepared and all the have to do is "flick the switch" !!  I want to enter my teams ... NOW !   :'(
its driving me insane!

hawk_88

From someone who works in a related industry I can assure you that it is never as simple as "flick the switch" and nothing ever goes to plan.

DamenS

I don't even have any alcohol here to soothe my pain ... I clearly hadn't thought this one through at all  :'(

Hmmn - all night bottle store not far away.  ???

dylsta05

DamenS

Quote from: hawk_88 on February 01, 2011, 01:15:42 AM

From someone who works in a related industry I can assure you that it is never as simple as "flick the switch" and nothing ever goes to plan.

LOL - yeah ... and that's fair enough too ... but Baby wants his Candy NOW ... Waaaah !!!   ;D

HevvieEvvie

MMMmmm....Beer! nothing better to waist time away  ;)