Scott Lycett

Started by juzzyj, January 29, 2011, 12:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juzzyj

By todays paper Scott Lycett will be playing most of the year at peel thunder up forward so no need to have him in any team at the minute !

Barlow 21

Saw that article but I expect him to play a few games for WCE.

elephants

Yep I saw that to I think he may get between 1-5 games for west coast this year :)

Barlow 21

Looks a good draft for rucks with Lycett, Gorringe and Day.

elephants

100% agree Barlow. They should be great players in 5ish years time :)

dylsta05

agreed, players of the future!

McRooster

Lack of time for Lycett = more TOG possibility for Darling, Shuey, Gaff & Hams  ;)

popedelio

Hams is still on the rookie list and neeeds an eagles player with an LTI to get games. I agree that Lycett will play a few games, I have also read the article. Though if Naitanui or Cox gets an LTI, Lycett will get mega game time, because I think having 2 rucks in a team is important this year because of minimal interchanges.

McRooster

Quote from: popedelio on January 29, 2011, 04:37:51 PM
Hams is still on the rookie list and neeeds an eagles player with an LTI to get games. I agree that Lycett will play a few games, I have also read the article. Though if Naitanui or Cox gets an LTI, Lycett will get mega game time, because I think having 2 rucks in a team is important this year because of minimal interchanges.
Hams was very good in his matches last year and was a standout ball magnet in the WAFL, often bringing other players into the game with his link syle of play. He is probably the only player at West Coast hoping Kerr and Waters breaks down again, or Glass retires.

lenny99

elephants