5 (27.8%)
Shuey
7 (38.9%)
Heppell
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

dcmagadia21

Holz

i think you should stick gaff on the field and put heppel as your 7th. Its worth having heppel on the bench with all the byes and the fact he is B/M also i read somewhere he averaged over 100 in some comp. and Gaff averaged crazy possesions last eyar cso you need him as well

im not to keen on shuey

Joshy11

Why are people hating on shuey? Had a few freak incidents but past all that now and ready to go :) had some decent scores last year in the eagles best 22 and will surely get more game tiome and score more than heppell and gaff?

Holz

im not sure why people are so up on shuey. Gaff is a possesion machine and was taken pick 4. i would think he would be ahead of shuey at the eagels. Heppel is a top 10 pick and should get plenty of games at essenedon

Joshy11

Nah mate all the coaches love him down there. Easily in best 22 any day and gaff should also squeeze in there to :) i just see more upside in shuey

down fa froffys

Shuey easily in the eagles best 22. Probly in their 1st 15 the coaches rate him that highly.

Boomz

Quote from: Holzman on January 28, 2011, 09:20:07 PM
im not sure why people are so up on shuey. Gaff is a possesion machine and was taken pick 4. i would think he would be ahead of shuey at the eagels. Heppel is a top 10 pick and should get plenty of games at essenedon

+1 The fuss around Shuey is delusional bs I'd take Gaff over him any day.

DamenS

Shuey over Gaff at this stage - Gaff will be a better player within 5 years, but Shuey has a big head start here.

juzzyj

Shuey is a gun who has had a few little issues , Gaff yet to be proven at this level but he seems to have an X factor about him so i think he is one to have just because of that . But shuey is a classy player who may just have a super year !

McRooster

Shuey-anyone who scores a ton in DT against the Cats deserves strong consideration  ;)

dylsta05

IMO i think shuey a lot of people have changed my mind and i have done some more research and i think he is the one! ill say go for him

elephants

I am going to maybe go with both :)

adam12345

i have all three why not aswell as swallow

i have decided to go with 2 premiums and 2 kings in my midfield with the rest who i see as deffinet cash cows

FLOPITOUT1

popedelio

2 reasons why shuey is a wiser choice over gaff.
1. even though only playing 6 games, he has played in the AFL and averaged 75, and being priced reasonably close i would want that 75 average ut of my rookie.
2. Shuey is 1 cm taller but he is also another 10 kg heavier. Gaffs body isn't matured and not AFL ready, he needs a preseason bulk up to start performing, kinda like what Stephen Hill did.

And i believe Heppell is a given because of his MPP