Main Menu

My best adelaide line up for 2011

Started by Jugganauts, January 28, 2011, 06:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

dylsta05

hahaha what the i was going to say something then i got out of it how the hell did i post that? im scared someones on my account

dylsta05

McRooster

Quote from: dylsta05 on February 01, 2011, 02:11:59 AM
hahaha now come on i dont spam ;)
And Jack Newton doesn't swim in circles  ::)

dylsta05

i give my opinion on things i see, isnt that what you ment to do?

okay okay i admit i was a little spammer but i wasnt that bad

woozie10

I'm suprised you guys don't have Symes in the Crow's best 22.

Last year he was injured for the first part of the season but then walked straight in when fit. I'd be very suprised if he wasn't named for round 1.

reesbr

What do you Crows supporters think about Taylor Walker for 2011?

I have him in my SC

Reckon hes in for a big one

McRooster

Brad Symes wasn't included in Neil Craig's 22 because he is not a good decision maker. He knows how to get the pill but then what does he do with it? often elevating it without penetration or precision.
He also makes silly decisions off-field, having his two wrists broken by taking a trip on the back of a golf cart across Max Basheer reserve  ::)
That's what started his season so late last year. He was only brought back in to help with the transition of his mentored buddy Ricky Henderson from Centrals, who is worth more of a look at than Symes.

McRooster

Quote from: reesbr on February 05, 2011, 05:18:35 PM
What do you Crows supporters think about Taylor Walker for 2011?

I have him in my SC

Reckon hes in for a big one
Taylor Walker is a jet who hasn't yet left the tarmac. It his lack of defensive action that has seen him sidelined in the past as Craig tries to educate his young prodigy into being one of the game greats. Taylor has been ripping pre season and has shown superlative defensive forward pressure. My question on him is will his season be side saddled by constant speculation about him going to GWS (being a Broken Hill boy and all) - he does enjoy the spotlight so that might just light him up this season.
Another issue will be how Crows handle the two tall forwards (Tippett and Walker), hopefully we may see Walker playing a high forward role, maybe even coming up to the wing ala Buddy style.

woozie10

I really want Symes to play because I want him as a unique in my backline. He's there at the moment...

Will be keeping an eye on NAB cup and have the cash in hand to trade him up to Broughton or Bruce when teams are named if needed.

Another borderline crow in my team is B Martin. Would love to know what his chances are as the season draws closer.

bomberboy0618

McRooster

bomberboy0618

McRooster