Zaharakis

Started by BGK, January 28, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Just interested in what people thought about him. I read that he might be spending more time in the midfield. 3rd year rule, could be in for a breakout year.

elephants

Possibly yes :) I don't think i will go with him though

j959

Dr Dream Team seems to think he warrants some consideration this year ...

Link to Dream Team blog article from 21 Jan 2011:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/106906/default.aspx

ronl

I agree with the good doctor.  He's got a touch of class about him.  I'll be watching him very closely in the NAB.

Boomz

Don't think he'll ever be a great DTer but could be alright & he is almost certain to get a run in the middle this year from what I've heard... Dr DT isn't the most reliable person for advice though.

HevvieEvvie

Be prepared to burn a trade for the GF because Essendon are on a bye that round. I'm staying away.

dylsta05

not this year IMO, was thinking about it but something just hit me so stay away

Shaggers

I'm seriously considering him cause I rate him highly, but (yes there is a but), I'd have to get him from the beginning as a keeper to be traded out before the GF.
Not gonna use 2 trades on him.

Barlow 21

A definite No form me. Popular due to his Anzac Day heriocs but not my pick. :P

McRooster

The question I have on any Essendon player is how much they will appreciate so it's worth trading them out before the big GF.
Zaharakis as a useable tool doesn't seem to have the benefit of say having a Hibberd or a Heppell who will be well upgraded before finals start.

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: McRooster on January 29, 2011, 04:16:28 PM
The question I have on any Essendon player is how much they will appreciate so it's worth trading them out before the big GF.
Zaharakis as a useable tool doesn't seem to have the benefit of say having a Hibberd or a Heppell who will be well upgraded before finals start.
Agree with the rooster