Main Menu

HPx4 ?

Started by Luigi197, January 28, 2011, 11:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Woohoo he caved! ;D

HillHero13

this happened to me, except it was HHx2.

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

Nah Luigi, I don't bother with this stuff although it's funny whenever they make an appearance :P.

Luigi197

ok so HP with the cat IS the real and honest and normal one out of this bunch... the rest are suck-ups to HP trying to create humour? i'm not amused and i waste of time i think... use this site to help people and yourself with SC ad footy talk.. at least try

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 28, 2011, 03:56:17 PM
ok so HP with the cat IS the real and honest and normal one out of this bunch... the rest are suck-ups to HP trying to create humour? i'm not amused and i waste of time i think... use this site to help people and yourself with SC ad footy talk.. at least try
Ur no fun :(

roo boys!

No, that's not what whoever they were *shifty eyes* were trying to do. Ages ago there was a Tool of The Year poll, and HP was coming second in it. Two very bright young individuals decided they would make HP accounts (with the permission of HP) as a joke and everyone knew who they were, to vote on the poll to try and get HP to win. He did not. And every now and then these individuals return for short bursts of fun. Today was one of those occasions. But today, BBoy tried to be funny and make another account, which we all know is against forum rules (Just Kidding BBoy, don't get all hypocrite on me!)

Alex7089

Come on Luigi, this is the front bar, there are no rules.

Justin Bieber

Haha RB. Gone all up and Lawyered his *** :P.

I <3 HP has the Matrix Cat as well ;).

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 28, 2011, 04:02:08 PM
Haha RB. Gone all up and Lawyered his *** :P.

I <3 HP has the Matrix Cat as well ;).
Yeah pretty much :P

Alex7089

Yeah he does HP :p

Lawyered!

roo boys!

Alex7089

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on January 28, 2011, 04:00:45 PM
No, that's not what whoever they were *shifty eyes* were trying to do. Ages ago there was a Tool of The Year poll, and HP was coming second in it. Two very bright young individuals decided they would make HP accounts (with the permission of HP) as a joke and everyone knew who they were, to vote on the poll to try and get HP to win. He did not. And every now and then these individuals return for short bursts of fun. Today was one of those occasions. But today, BBoy tried to be funny and make another account, which we
all know is against forum rules (Just Kidding BBoy, don't get all hypocrite on me!)
Haha!!!
Made my day ;D
The matrix kitten is kool :D
To this this day those individuals have not been known...
But i do :)

roo boys!