Main Menu

FFPL Stats: Top Bowlers (After R8)

Started by Master Q, January 27, 2011, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Hemming has dreadful batting hahaha. Poor batting summary ;D He cannot bat Q.

Master Q

But he can bowl, which a bowler needs to do. I suggest you teach Chiba how to, as after all he is in your side as a bolwer.

BratPack

And the guy who's #10 in the bowling is better than them both combined

Quote10    Freedom Mabothe    rfm    The Brat Pack    7    390    301    14    5-15    21.50    4.63    27.86    1    1

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on January 28, 2011, 05:27:24 PM
But he can bowl, which a bowler needs to do. I suggest you teach Chiba how to, as after all he is in your side as a bolwer.
Chiba- Outstanding summary bowl
Hemming- Expert summary bowl

And Chiba is in my team as a bowling all rounder.

Master Q

Why R&B? Are you training him in Batting?

Hemming has better Fielding and Power (Which is valuable to a FM, and a 23 yo who isn't a 25 26 Yo yet), plus Hemming has the Old Ball Bolwer Talent, and the Opener talent, so If I need a night watchmen I have one  ;D

I've been saying Hemming is a 24 yo this whole time, he's actually 23!

Master Q

And, Chiba is only Out/Out at 25, Hemming is already that and he's 2 years younger!

8-6 Suited

I thought Menza was good Q? 0-62 against me... And a golden duck. By my WS who can bat a little bit... Dreadful.

Master Q

You attacked him Shaggy. I noticed.  :)

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on January 28, 2011, 05:47:25 PM
Why R&B? Are you training him in Batting?

Hemming has better Fielding and Power (Which is valuable to a FM, and a 23 yo who isn't a 25 26 Yo yet), plus Hemming has the Old Ball Bolwer Talent, and the Opener talent, so If I need a night watchmen I have one  ;D

I've been saying Hemming is a 24 yo this whole time, he's actually 23!
Yep, he's training in batting.

Master Q

I guess that's your only choice, as he isn't an amazing bowler.

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on January 28, 2011, 05:48:35 PM
And, Chiba is only Out/Out at 25, Hemming is already that and he's 2 years younger!
Do you realise how much slower skills train once they reach outs?

Also if you want a freak take a look at Shagmeister, or Junior, who both pwn Hemming.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on January 28, 2011, 06:09:20 PM
You attacked him Shaggy. I noticed.  :)

I didn't attack him anymore than I attacked the rest of your bowlers. Like I said... He isn't any good. He can't get wickets often against stronger team batting line ups. And against good bowling, he is useless.

Master Q

Boomz

haha coz he's crap and u have no argument :P

Master Q