Main Menu

FFPL Stats: Top Bowlers (After R8)

Started by Master Q, January 27, 2011, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I've spent a fair bit, however they should be here for 3-4 seasons in most cases. Therefore we basically have a long time rating high. Plenty of time to fix the old guys with younger, better versions.

Master Q

My guys are here for 5-8 Seasons, and at anytime I can let them go and make a mega profit.

8-6 Suited

Doubtful on the mega profit for them, as they aren't that good at all. You have 1 good player in Hemming and thats pretty much it.

Master Q

Do you know how much I bought them for? And there's more than Hemming.

8-6 Suited

In your eyes, you think Menza is a gun. Therefore, I highly doubt that Q or you wouldn't be rating 120k. ;)

Master Q

I already rate over 120k. And who else are you talking to? Menza is a gun overall, but skills wise he's handy.

8-6 Suited

Skillwise he is shower, and by far from a gun. I buy 19yo with the same skills as he has.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 28, 2011, 11:26:00 PM
Skillwise he is shower, and by far from a gun. I buy 19yo with the same skills as he has.
He's effective. He's a wrist spinner, which atm I need as I don't have one, plus he has a bowling talent. And in T20's, if he stays in he gives it a whack with his Outstanding Power.

Alex7089

Y'know, Q, there are ways to have a young team and get good ratings >> Look at me, ML, R&B (kinda), Fletch (I think) & others.
Our guys are there for 5-8 seasons as well - I only have 3 guys over 25.

roo boys!

R&B (used to :P Getting older all the time now) Have 4 over 25, was rating close to 150k with 2.

MajorLazer

I've got none over 25 and only 1 who is 25.

Babb. :-*

Master Q

Your team is older than mine Alex. It's still a young team, but it's older. Plus I have Butcher who is 27, and Wilkinson who plays 50% of games and will get sold after the WC, who is 26. There all my players over 25.

Alex7089

Yeah but my team is still young Q, they still improve quickly and they are freaking awesome :P
I bet if we played in 5-8 seasons, well I dunno but that would be awesome :O

Master Q

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on January 28, 2011, 11:57:05 PM
Yours is young, but mines younger.

And not very good if its rating 120k lol