Main Menu

FFPL Match Day 8

Started by 8-6 Suited, January 26, 2011, 04:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 28, 2011, 12:28:03 AM
Haha Shaggy!!! Make sure you don't go drunk bidding on FTP ;D ;D.
Yes please! ;)

Good to see you back on Shaggs ;)

8-6 Suited

On thr iphonr at the doctkrs. Havr ti take the gf whuch sucms as i sober up but ehatver. Cqnt eaut ti vet home ti tgpe proprly

MajorLazer

I think I understood that. I'll translate:

"On the iphone at the doctors. Have to take the gf which sucks as I sober up but whatever. Can't wait to get home to type properly."

Think that's right. :P

roo boys!

Alex7089

8-6 Suited

Wow Alex, you do homework all summer long but shower... You understand drunkspeak better than I do most of the time.

By the way R&B, I thought I wqouldnt break 160k with just a keeper? Too wrong. Doubt me still?

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on January 27, 2011, 11:28:04 PM
Final Round Next Week  :'(

I'm playing HP. Wish I was playing Daz as I think I could beat him - Daz are you busy Sunday?
i got a youth friendly against BP then following week is my qualifier against pyro for the WC

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 28, 2011, 01:51:09 AM
Wow Alex, you do homework all summer long but shower... You understand drunkspeak better than I do most of the time.

By the way R&B, I thought I wqouldnt break 160k with just a keeper? Too wrong. Doubt me still?
Well...well.....nah your face is ugly like poo :P

Fine I concede, JJ got you to 160k ratings.

8-6 Suited

Being drunk for 2 days straight is finally catching up to me a little bit. lol So sunburnt as well from playing Beersbee all day on Aussie Day.

He didn't perform with the bat which is disappointing having a 2 ball duck. :( But he got a catch and a stumping.

roo boys!

Sounds like Cullen. :P I feel tempted to buy an old good keeper for the time being just so I can develop Cullen's exp for a while, but I am sticking by Cullen. To be honest though, he has cost me a few games as of late. Missed stumpings, dropped catches when it was crucial...He has good stats for his age, just need some exp pops.

MajorLazer

Gecko has also been a bit like that recently, but hasn't cost me any games.

3 weeks ago he popped to cap exp and I think from then on he's been in a form slump. :(

roo boys!

Yeah Cullen is in a massive form slump. Needs to pop in exp sooooon.

MajorLazer

Alex7089

roo boys!