Main Menu

FFPL Match Day 8

Started by 8-6 Suited, January 26, 2011, 04:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 26, 2011, 03:07:06 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on January 26, 2011, 03:04:27 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on January 26, 2011, 02:45:17 PM
Don't worry Shaggy, although you were a day early. ;)

Get ready Daz. 2-1 in my favour after tomorrow. ;)
bring it on ML :P
though i'm a lil worried to tell the truth u seem to have spiked in ratings
but that just means the giant killer in my team comes out
The transfers that I'm looking to make end after our match, so you should count yourself lucky. :P

I really need to get Walsh out, or I won't win. He killed me last time. A hard pitch disadvantages me so much. :(
his having a freak of a season in my 20/20 last night he hit 118 off of 58 in sod his averaging 75 and thats with only one not out so his average isn't inflated by not outs....his a gun by far my best batter

MajorLazer

I really need my batsmen to perform tomorrow. Last night they didn't and I lost to a crap team. >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on January 26, 2011, 02:53:40 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on January 26, 2011, 01:03:08 PM
I kow you were there but you are an original :p
OK >> BOOMZ & R&B were up on their lonesome with the 150k ratings but has since seen a few new members to the 150 club.
?
;D Well I wasn't exactly an original. I joined after Q did actually.

The first FF players were reesbr, CC, valk, HP, and Q. (first reply on the almighty thread goes to Q ;)) Although Q's team got deactivated after a while so he made a new one. BP joined just after me ;) And Alex, you actually posted on the FTP thread before me ;)
CC and reesbr have had teams the longest. Then Valk and I joined up when they made the thread.

BP should have me on ratings and I don't neccessarily like the Hard pitch. Will still work with what I've got and have to decide my 4th and 5th Bowling spots.

Most likely will only take in 2 FM's as 2 of my 4 best bowlers are Spinners ;).

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 26, 2011, 03:11:55 PM
I really need my batsmen to perform tomorrow. Last night they didn't and I lost to a crap team. >:(
i really don't want gecko to kill me again..lol

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DazBurg on January 26, 2011, 05:34:44 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on January 26, 2011, 03:11:55 PM
i really don't want gecko to kill me again..lol
Wait for durant my guy :o

Boomz

I keep thinking Bboy is replying to himself ::)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 26, 2011, 05:40:06 PM
I keep thinking Bboy is replying to himself ::)
Im not that sad ;)

DazBurg

yeah i saw him BB he was awesome....i'm a stingy guy what can i say i stow away my cash...lol

better boomz? ;)

Boomz

ahh there we go :P I was beginning to think u were that sad BB :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 26, 2011, 05:45:31 PM
ahh there we go :P I was beginning to think u were that sad BB :P
I do so have a life ::)

MajorLazer

BB, Durant is a freak, but Gecko is 22 years old and a WK that has already killed Daz once. He also has dreadful power, but manages to hit 5+ boundaries most innings. ;D

bomberboy0618

Durant is the best player on ff :P
Though gecko is a freak.
But durant has outs power :D

BratPack

Not sure about my 4th and 5th bowler either. Do I sacrifice the bat and keeping of Ethan Cain to bring McGregor in and play 3 pronged pace or do I go with Cain and play as normal. That's a bit of a dilema

Master Q

BB. First of all, I'd like a link to "Durant".

Second of all, he is not the best player on FF, CC has players that would kill Durant. CC has a 23 yo Kenyan Freak NAT. He would beat Durant in an arm wrestling contest without using any hands.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on January 26, 2011, 06:52:07 PM
BB. First of all, I'd like a link to "Durant".

Second of all, he is not the best player on FF, CC has players that would kill Durant. CC has a 23 yo Kenyan Freak NAT. He would beat Durant in an arm wrestling contest without using any hands.
Ok.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=30663
There qbert are u happy?