Nathan Krakouer

Started by chaser, January 25, 2011, 11:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaser

is he worth considering? reasonably priced for a 6th/7th defender, and will he get a regular game???

HevvieEvvie

me personally,  I see it hard fitting in their best 22 but who knows, straight in for neon leon??

freezer

HevvieEvvie, I think you are confusing Nathan and Andrew Krakouer.

Nathan may be good value at the Gold Coast. Personallly, I think oppposition teams have figured him out though and won't allow him the room to run freely and set up the play. I can't see him averaging over 70 for the year.

dylsta05

Quote from: HevvieEvvie on January 26, 2011, 04:09:25 AM
me personally,  I see it hard fitting in their best 22 but who knows, straight in for neon leon??
collingwood ehhhh??? wrong one haha

yeah dont go for him theres better rookies

MTTY

Quote from: chaser on January 25, 2011, 11:58:35 PM
is he worth considering? reasonably priced for a 6th/7th defender, and will he get a regular game???
Could be a good pick, as long as he gets games for them and depending on the role he plays

DamenS

Good price and good job security - yet for some reason I just can't bring myself to pick him - I think it's because of his light frame and dodgy groins ...

McRooster

Quote from: dylsta05 on January 26, 2011, 03:59:34 PM
Quote from: HevvieEvvie on January 26, 2011, 04:09:25 AM
collingwood ehhhh??? wrong one haha

yeah dont go for him theres better rookies
True that may be, but who?
Nathan Krakouer is not a rookie and will find strong competition for spots in any DT side from his team mates. Having said that, Nathan, if his head is in the right place, will be a very good unique pick up. I saw him play his last game at Port magpies in the magoos and he looked 'on'.

Flemo

Throughout Nathan Krakouers time at Port Adelaide he was apparently suffering home sickness. He needed to go home to WA.

He is trying to cash in at Gold Coast but I doubt he will bother to play too many games.

Between injuries and laziness the Gold Coast have picked up a spud.

MTTY

Quote from: Flemo on January 27, 2011, 02:46:03 AM
Throughout Nathan Krakouers time at Port Adelaide he was apparently suffering home sickness. He needed to go home to WA.

He is trying to cash in at Gold Coast but I doubt he will bother to play too many games.

Between injuries and laziness the Gold Coast have picked up a spud.
He isnt that bad if he gets over home sickness he could really be a decent player