Main Menu

What were Ten thinking?

Started by Master Q, January 25, 2011, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on January 25, 2011, 10:44:20 PM
Yeh I also have Foxtel. Never really ever watch Free-to-Air except for Sport, New Episodes and Shows which aren't on Foxtel. And I guess Sunrise when I'm in bed in the morning (not often) and the News on Ten sometimes but that's about it.
If you are watching 10 news you are seriously missing out. Foxtel/7/9 completely pwns ten news :p

HillHero13

i don't care, i got 11 aswel.

but there just trying to get everyone to switch so, good way to do it, but to take out the best shows on channel 10 is too far.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 25, 2011, 11:19:18 PM
Quote from: Master Q on January 25, 2011, 10:44:20 PM
Yeh I also have Foxtel. Never really ever watch Free-to-Air except for Sport, New Episodes and Shows which aren't on Foxtel. And I guess Sunrise when I'm in bed in the morning (not often) and the News on Ten sometimes but that's about it.
If you are watching 10 news you are seriously missing out. Foxtel/7/9 completely pwns ten news :p
Mainly watch 7 and Foxtel but Ten is at 5 so yeh...

roo boys!

Hawka

Neighbours will b axed soon the ppl will get payed less now cos it wont get as many veiwers and the show will end

roo boys!

Quote from: hawka26 on January 26, 2011, 12:14:31 PM
Neighbours will b axed soon the ppl will get payed less now cos it wont get as many veiwers and the show will end
That would be Utopia!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on January 26, 2011, 12:54:07 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on January 26, 2011, 12:14:31 PM
That would be Utopia!
It's been on the decline for seasons now. I can't even recognise a face from a few years ago on the show!!

Alex7089

I never watched it :-X
Although my sister still watches it -_-

I hope it gets canned, along with H&A >:(

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 26, 2011, 03:40:35 PM
I never watched it :-X
Although my sister still watches it -_-

I hope it gets canned, along with H&A >:(
*claps*
Well said Ax
i agree completely

Alex7089

I don't get why David Koch has an obsession with H&A/Packed to the Rafters though -.-
He would probably express his love for Neighbours as well, if it was on 7 :p

roo boys!

I have never seen Neighbours either, only ads and the first minute of each show after the Simpsons ends :P

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on January 26, 2011, 04:09:26 PM
I have never seen Neighbours either, only ads and the first minute of each show after the Simpsons ends :P
That's all you need RB and you can stay in touch with an entire season. ::)
It's compelling to watch Paul Robinson's personal battle for creating his own Empire Erinsborough and the amount of people like Karl and Susan Kennedy, his step son Declan, his ex wife Lynn, his current wife Rebecca and many others all trying to bring him down. ;)