Main Menu

What were Ten thinking?

Started by Master Q, January 25, 2011, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

What do you guys think about Ten moving Simpsons and NEIGHBOURS, that's right, NEIGHBOURS (Which I hate) to 11. I mean, it's a bold move, but they've replaced it with 6PM with George Negus, and then more news. So you get news from 5PM - 7:30 PM with the 7PM project, which isn't that funny.

DazBurg

meh
either way they still on just need to check the guide or channel surf a lil more

bomberboy0618

Simpsons movwewas idiotic, i mean it gets a lot of viewers and then they move it. >:(

pothead

why would they move the simpsons its like one of the most watched shows probly and i would i magine it would get a lot more views than 6pm with george negus!

Boomz

Who the flower is George Negus?! BRING BACK THE SIMPSONS!

Master Q

lol it doesn't affect you BOOMZ  ;D

George Negus is this old guy with glasses and a mo...

bomberboy0618

I hate him.
Great advertising campaign:
We will bring less stories but more detail.
So less stuff and more waffle?
Yeah thats gonna bring the masses ::)

Boomz

haha it does sometimes :P

oh him I just call him the old guy..

Bazinga

I rarely watch free to air tv. Only sport. Got Foxtel and I watch it 99% of the time. So to answer your question Q, no I don't really care  :P ;)

Master Q

Yeh I also have Foxtel. Never really ever watch Free-to-Air except for Sport, New Episodes and Shows which aren't on Foxtel. And I guess Sunrise when I'm in bed in the morning (not often) and the News on Ten sometimes but that's about it.

Bazinga

The only news I watch is Fox Sports News  :P . It's usually the first channel I turn on in the morning, although the summer months can be a bit boring to watch - not a huge fan of soccer, Too much soccer  ::)

McRooster

They did make one clever decision though Q - Kelli Underwood I understand we won't be hearing on broadcasts this coming season  ;)

Bazinga

Quote from: McRooster on January 25, 2011, 11:04:23 PM
They did make one clever decision though Q - Kelli Underwood I understand we won't be hearing on broadcasts this coming season  ;)

Not unless you listen to the ABC rooster

McRooster

Quote from: Bazinga on January 25, 2011, 11:06:10 PM
Quote from: McRooster on January 25, 2011, 11:04:23 PM

Not unless you listen to the ABC rooster
That I do Bazinga, but only for SANFL  ;)

*She's not coming here is she ? :o :o :o

Justin Bieber

Moving both those shows will kill them at that time-slot ::). Now competing with 7 and 9 who also show news ::).

Moving 1 is understandable but both is just plain....... Lucky I have foxtel, so get Eleven on that :P. But I usually watch Simpsons off Fox8 anyway ;D.

I watch quite a free free-to-air shows especially shows which I can't watch on foxtel.