bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 24, 2011, 06:32:19 PM
Quote from: MTTY on January 24, 2011, 06:17:38 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on January 24, 2011, 04:31:41 PM
Wheres my review MT?
or arent u as dedicated as JT ;)
soory luigi i had work,

Backline- Very good backline which also has the ability to make you cash

Midfield- Really good midfield my only concern is think you should only go with one pair of players from the same team (Swan and Krakouer or Swallow and Harris) so drop one of Krakouer, Swan, Harris or Swallow.

Ruck- Great forwards nothing wrong with that combo.

Forwards good again but for me same problem as the midfield but this time its NM players and GC players.

Overall 8.5/10 ;)

cheers MT
understand wat ur saying. will look into it... BB...  ;)
*palms it to luigi*
BOOM!

BoredSaint

dunno if youve seen mine already but here it is:
BoredSaint Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by BoredSaint. Salary cap left: $11,500.

Brendon Goddard, Graham Johncock, Corey Enright, Chris Newman, Heath Shaw, Dyson Heppell, Ben Jacobs
Sam Iles, Cameron Richardson, Josh Toy

Chris Judd, Brett Deledio, Matthew Pavlich, Liam Anthony, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff
Xavier Clarke, Sam Blease, Andrew Krakouer

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Max Bailey, Zac Smith

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Dale Thomas, Colin Sylvia, Chris Knights, Dion Prestia
Jack Darling, Tendai Mzungu, Luke Tapscott

MTTY

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 24, 2011, 10:59:07 PM
dunno if youve seen mine already but here it is:
BoredSaint Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by BoredSaint. Salary cap left: $11,500.

Brendon Goddard, Graham Johncock, Corey Enright, Chris Newman, Heath Shaw, Dyson Heppell, Ben Jacobs
Sam Iles, Cameron Richardson, Josh Toy

Chris Judd, Brett Deledio, Matthew Pavlich, Liam Anthony, David Swallow, Andrew Gaff
Xavier Clarke, Sam Blease, Andrew Krakouer

Max Bailey, Zac Smith

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Dale Thomas, Colin Sylvia, Chris Knights, Dion Prestia
Backline- I love the uniqueness of the backs and has the potential to make you money.

Mids- again a bit unique with premiums that i guess you could call them go under the radar with how many people select them in the mids. And i am sure you meant to change this BS but Clarke is injured.

Rucks- Good solid rucks'

Forwards- Very good forward line no problem IMO in having both buddy and Rioli if you dont have chappy.

Overall 9/10

BoredSaint

ok.. so ill take clarke out.. any suggestions on who to pick?

MTTY

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 24, 2011, 11:07:28 PM
ok.. so ill take clarke out.. any suggestions on who to pick?
Hibberd, I.Smith, Green or Parker perhaps

BoredSaint

aights.. will change it soon..
is there anyway to save teams on fan planner?? cause i have to enter it again all the time just to change one or two things

MTTY

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 24, 2011, 11:10:19 PM
aights.. will change it soon..
is there anyway to save teams on fan planner?? cause i have to enter it again all the time just to change one or two things
go to change team in focus and then select the team you made that one with under the name. ;)

BoredSaint

thanks mtty.. im looking at my team and because of the stupid price changes im now over by 7k with only 32 players!! have to do some tweaking to fit some players in

BoredSaint

ah crap im gonna start again.. cause i didnt realize there have been price and position changes..

MTTY

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 24, 2011, 11:41:09 PM
ah crap im gonna start again.. cause i didnt realize there have been price and position changes..
ok mate have fun with that ;)

BoredSaint

ok ive had another go.. some of the changes anger me eg. thomas is only a mid.. all gc players got marked up  >:(

BoredSaint Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by BoredSaint. Salary cap left: $1,100.

Brendon Goddard, Graham Johncock, Corey Enright, Chris Newman, Josh Drummond, Dyson Heppell, Ben Jacobs
Michael Coad, Josh Toy, Michael Hibberd

Andrew Krakouer, Sam Iles, Sam Blease

Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Colin Sylvia, Jared Brennan, Chris Knights, Dion Prestia

MTTY

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 24, 2011, 11:56:32 PM
ok ive had another go.. some of the changes anger me eg. thomas is only a mid.. all gc players got marked up  >:(

BoredSaint Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by BoredSaint. Salary cap left: $1,100.

Brendon Goddard, Graham Johncock, Corey Enright, Chris Newman, Josh Drummond, Dyson Heppell, Ben Jacobs

Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Colin Sylvia, Jared Brennan, Chris Knights, Dion Prestia
Backs- still very unique in a good way.

Midfield- Again very unique which could pay off.

Ruck- Great rucks.
Forwards- The only thing that worries me is you have 3 sets of players from the same  team (Brennan & Prestia, Rioli & Franklin, Sylvia and Tapscott) I would suggest atleast getting rid of a player from one of the pairs if not 2 pairs

overall still a 9/10

BoredSaint

ok ive swapped brennan for higgins and tapscott for richardson..

BoredSaint Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by BoredSaint. Salary cap left: $6,400.

Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Colin Sylvia, Shaun Higgins, Chris Knights, Dion Prestia
Jack Darling, Tendai Mzungu, Cameron Richardson

MTTY

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 25, 2011, 12:07:54 AM
ok ive swapped brennan for higgins and tapscott for richardson..

BoredSaint Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by BoredSaint. Salary cap left: $6,400.

Zac Smith, Max Bailey

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Cyril Rioli, Colin Sylvia, Shaun Higgins, Chris Knights, Dion Prestia
Jack Darling, Tendai Mzungu, Cameron Richardson
Watch Higgins to make sure he doesnt get injured again, but he may improve his durablitiy to improve his leadership

BoredSaint

yeah i know.. he could be a unique this season..
also thinking of downgrading johncock or enright for broughton