Started by 8-6 Suited, January 24, 2011, 05:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 24, 2011, 02:18:58 PM
I know you were joking ;).
or was i :ninja
yeah i was :)
i need help getting to 150k friendly ratings then i will be happy, so i better buy some good players :)

8-6 Suited

Alright, I am awake now lol I'll answer all concerns shortly.

HP, you are playing.

Alright Q, you dont have to play if you don't want too... But for someone who wants to be a NAT manager, its pretty silly not to get your name out there. Your choice though, you've now been replaced. :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 24, 2011, 02:33:23 PM
Alright, I am awake now lol I'll answer all concerns shortly.

HP, you are playing.

Alright Q, you dont have to play if you don't want too... But for someone who wants to be a NAT manager, its pretty silly not to get your name out there. Your choice though, you've now been replaced. :P
haha yes i agree.

Master Q

Shaggy I believe I am known, plus it doesn't mean I won't get my name out there and play any other comps  ::)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on January 24, 2011, 03:20:09 PM
Shaggy I believe I am known, plus it doesn't mean I won't get my name out there and play any other comps  ::)
qbert jw why arent u going to do it?

Master Q

8-6 Suited

Q, you aren't known by a wider region of FTP managers though which is the whole point. But you wont listen mate, so don't worry.

I don't understand why you don't want to participate but its your choice. I mean, not enough time? If you play a friendly on Sunday's during that time-frame, I will call you cookie. :P

bomberboy0618

real nice shaggy ::)
bot, when does the bidding start?
so i can see the franchises and make biased decisions on where i want to go ;D
Jks ;)

8-6 Suited

The process starts tomorrow I believe. Not sure entirely. But I want to be in auXI's team. :P With HP and against the terrible tyranny that is R&B.

That's a joke by the way Q... I would never do such a thing as to demean you with such a name. :P

roo boys!

I would like to end up in Shaggy's franchise (teams in the same franchise don't play each other do they?) to piss him off ;D

Beat me too it Shaggy ;D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 24, 2011, 03:34:20 PM
The process starts tomorrow I believe. Not sure entirely. But I want to be in auXI's team. :P With HP and against the terrible tyranny that is R&B.

That's a joke by the way Q... I would never do such a thing as to demean you with such a name. :P
can u tell me each of the captains so i can decide? :)
yeah that would be harsh shaggy :P
shaggy when are u going to become a coach, do it for me :)

8-6 Suited

If we end up in the same team, with Frankston... We would rule the world! Permaul + Hof + Sayers and Mushy = Winning combination.

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 24, 2011, 03:41:03 PM
If we end up in the same team, with Frankston... We would rule the world! Permaul + Hof + Sayers and Mushy = Winning combination.
Hof isn't even close to being my best player but oh well :p

Hof and Mushy to open the batting 8)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 24, 2011, 03:41:03 PM
looks alright :)