Main Menu

India's Giants Cup - FTP Competition

Started by 8-6 Suited, January 24, 2011, 05:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Hey guys,

So I have taken it upon myself to register a few of you who would be interested in a Sunday competition, in an effort to get our names out further in the community and so that we have a somewhat Franchise league going.

Prizes - 3 months membership to each Club of the Winning Team

It will take place over 5 weeks, through February and March on these dates:

Week 1 -- 13-Feb-11
Week 2 -- 20-Feb-11
Week 3 -- 27-Feb-11
Week 4 -- 06-Mar-11
Week 5 -- 13-Mar-11
Final ----- 20-Mar-11

Needed 12 teams more so don't hate me if I didn't add you. I just went by those active enough to be able to participate, and those who would be willing to do so.

They are:

AlexFF - Feeling Sheepish
Hellopplz - Hello
BOOMZ - Gunz and Rozez
rooboys - Roo Boys!
showstealer1829 - The Brat Pack
MasterQ - The Academy of Ireland and Aus
Fletch74 - Fletch's No Balls
GoSaints - Frankston XI
HillHero13 - Hillly's Heroics
Wilko25 - The Matchbox Matadors
DazBurg - DazBurg's Greatness
bomberboy0618 - bombersXI

The only thing I need from everyone is to post in This Thread as soon as possible just to confirm to those running it that you will participate.

I will be covering the extra sponsorship to the prizes for your entry so do it. :)

8-6 Suited

MajorLazer and myself are also participating. It will be a 72 player, 6 team Franchise league of sorts. Bidding for the Teams starts as soon as everyone checks in so chop chop.

MajorLazer

Please guys. It's pretty much all of you or none of you. Or 6 maybe. :P

MajorLazer

I'm off now Shaggy. Make sure this thread stays at the top of the cricket board.

Remember to post through that link at the top. ;)

8-6 Suited

I sent everyone involved messages regarding this thread so I hope they all get on and check it early.

GoSaints

i posted shags i will see you in a couple hours when i get home you gonna be awake still

8-6 Suited

Don't know man. I am trying to pull an all-nighter so I can watch the playoffs. If I go to sleep I wont wake up lol

Where are you going at 5am? o.O!

DazBurg

8-6 Suited

Great Daz. Just make a post in that thread I posted there in the start. Your details are the same as they are for logging into FTP.

roo boys!

Awesome, yep :) I'll post in that thread now :)

8-6 Suited

Knew you would like it R&B. I hope we end up on different teams so I can try get a win against you finally if I get the chance to play ya. :P

roo boys!

There is no way you can beat me, Hof's dreadful batting is just too good for your Outstanding summary bowlers, just face it :P

8-6 Suited

Quote from: roo boys! on January 24, 2011, 08:51:54 AM
There is no way you can beat me, Hof's dreadful batting is just too good for your Outstanding summary bowlers, just face it :P

No shower. ;P I kind of noticed that. You should have opened with him.

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 24, 2011, 08:58:52 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on January 24, 2011, 08:51:54 AM

No shower. ;P I kind of noticed that. You should have opened with him.
Him and Stevenson ;D