Main Menu

India's Giants Cup - FTP Competition

Started by 8-6 Suited, January 24, 2011, 05:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

HillHero13

roo boys!

HillHero13

damn ipods and there keys being so close.

but i still cant find myself.

Justin Bieber

Ranked 50th ;D. Could of gotten higher but restede earlier so don't mind group 2.

Don't bother about it guys. They have a different way of going about their business on the forums. Nobody was posting so got it started I guess ::).

Boomz

I'm in group 2... Have been resting a fair bit though.

It seems it's got to some of the Mods heads I must say... Not many seem very friendly.

HillHero13

as if i am the worst SOD ranking there. -.-

MajorLazer

I'm the 2nd lowest in group 2. That's not too bad. :)

8-6 Suited

Hilly dude, don't use being 3rd in Scotland Div 2 as something to be proud of just now. Div 2 isn't that hard due to the teams rightfully in those divisions being all over the place. There is Div 1 teams in Div 4 at the moment. In 2 seasons, you would be dead last in Div 2 without a win if everyone had the same teams and stuff as they do now.

bomberboy0618

Boomz

lol I'm going shower in my SOD league coz of resting for the PC & then losing to people I outrate by over 20k ::)

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 25, 2011, 03:30:59 PM
Hilly dude, don't use being 3rd in Scotland Div 2 as something to be proud of just now. Div 2 isn't that hard due to the teams rightfully in those divisions being all over the place. There is Div 1 teams in Div 4 at the moment. In 2 seasons, you would be dead last in Div 2 without a win if everyone had the same teams and stuff as they do now.

Exactly right Shaggy. I have a team in my league ( Toy Dolls - div 4.7 in SOD) and he rates 150k every game. I think it was just luck of the draw where people in Scotland were placed in divisions. It will take a few seasons to balance out.

BratPack

#1 in Group 2. That won't last long :P

Barlow 21

I`m ranked 66th but am better than all/most teams in Group 1/2/3. :D