Rate the Fatbar5tads

Started by Fatty, January 23, 2011, 01:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatty

I am not very good at this. You know more than me.  What have I done wrong here?

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Duffield, Otten, Drum, Jacob
bench - Coad, Duigan, Puopolo

Mids
Judd, Pendlebury, A Swallow, Bartel, Shuey,  D Swallow
bench -  Heppell, Mzungu, Callinan

Ruck
Cox, Jolly
bench - Smith, Redden

Forwards
N Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Varcoe, Knights, Petrie, A Krakouer
bench - Matera, Darling, Richardson

Luigi197

Quote from: Fatty on January 23, 2011, 01:41:39 PM
I am not very good at this. You know more than me.  What have I done wrong here?

Backs
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Duffield, Otten, Drum, Jacob
bench - Coad, Duigan, Puopolo

Mids
Judd, Pendlebury, A Swallow, Bartel, Shuey,  D Swallow
bench -  Heppell, Mzungu, Callinan

Ruck
Cox, Jolly
bench - Smith, Redden

Forwards
N Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Varcoe, Knights, Petrie, A Krakouer
bench - Matera, Darling, Richardson

Lol fatty it aint too bad...

The rookies will change so watch pre-season, but check other teams if u want tips on rookies, like myne ;) : http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,24002.0.html
for 4 mid premiums, yours arent the best options; Try get Swan instead of Pentulbury, and mayb Boyd instead instead of Bartel. Shuey MAY be a good unique so watch his pre-season...
If you looks in the SC Strategy board you may find some good threads about rucks; such as this one: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23946.0.html or http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23460.0.html ; mainly because u may find Sandi better than Cox...
If you look at the Players and Trades board for Varcoe you will find he may not be good enough as he is injury prone and wont average over 90. If you get Rioli over Franklin and downgrade Knights to a rookie you could upgrade Varco to Harvey or Dids...

overall not a bad attempt

Luigi :)

Fatty

Thanks for the feedback Luigi.

If you are the same Luigi that posted his side on Tooserious then if I followed your changes my side would be the same as yours.  ;)

Getting Dids in there instead of Varcoe would be pretty sweet and I agonised over Franklin vs. Cyril so you are OTM with that. I noticed that you have Dids and Cyril in your side.

As for the mids I reckon Swan takes a while to get going and I was hoping for a bit of a price drop before bringing him in as an upgrade target and having Pendles and Swan in my midfield at a time when Collingwood have already had both of their byes. As for Bartel I reckon he can return much larger numbers than last year as I am hoping he gets a lot more midfield time this season.  At four points per takle I love the bloke!

Well, you know what I mean!

bomberboy0618

he is the same luigi i can confirm that  :)

Fatty

Same username sort of gave it away. ;)

bomberboy0618

Gooner

Gibbs & Judd to miss prelim - remove one of them.

Drum not assured of games.  Not worth it for his price IMO.

Not a huge fan of any of the backline rookies.  Move Heppell back there and look at Jacobs and Toy also.

Luigi197

Yea fatty that's me;
With my suggestions, u dont really have to do those exact same people, just someone about the same... and also hopefully getting on some uniques as well...

u gonna update your team?

Fatty

Quote from: Gooner on January 24, 2011, 02:00:16 PM
Gibbs & Judd to miss prelim - remove one of them.

Drum not assured of games.  Not worth it for his price IMO.

Not a huge fan of any of the backline rookies.  Move Heppell back there and look at Jacobs and Toy also.

Yeah might look at taking out Gibbs and freeing up some cash for the backline. Cheers Gooner.

Fatty

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 24, 2011, 03:44:06 PM
Yea fatty that's me;
With my suggestions, u dont really have to do those exact same people, just someone about the same... and also hopefully getting on some uniques as well...

Yeah took out Buddy and Varcs and put in Dids and Smith and freed up some extra coin but very early as you can appreciate.

BoredSaint

yeah varcoe is the weak link in the team

Luigi197

Quote from: Fatty on January 24, 2011, 07:16:25 PM
Yea fatty that's me;

Yeah took out Buddy and Varcs and put in Dids and Smith and freed up some extra coin but very early as you can appreciate.

cheers, good work

BoredSaint

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 24, 2011, 10:58:14 PM
Quote from: Fatty on January 24, 2011, 07:16:25 PM
Yea fatty that's me;

cheers, good work
yeah good idea :D

MTTY

Backline- Good but Drum is now injured again, and a very unique bench.

Midfield- Very unique midfield however i dont mind it.

Rucks- Good rucks however Cox may start to slow down this year.

Forwards- Good forwards with Varcoe as a unique.

Overall 9/10