ultimate team, playing for the car!! please rate

Started by underdog11, January 20, 2011, 05:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Please rate and give feedback, tell me if you think there are any problems with anyone in my team

Back: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, P.Duffield, J.Adcock, A.Otten, D.Heppel.
(P.Puopolo, M.Hibberd, J.Brennan.)

Mids: D.Swan, L.Hayes, J.Bartel, L. Anthony, A.Gaff, B.Jacobs
(A.Krakouer, S.Blease, T.Mzungu.)

Ruck: A.Sandilands, D.Cox
(T.McDonald, A.Cordy.)

Forward: P.Chapman, A.Didak, N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, C.Knights, D.Petrie, D.Prestia.
(I.Smith, J.Darling, C.Richardson.)   

Got 8k in the bank

Joshy11

Love this team :)
No real problems what so ever well done mate :)
Maybe start jacobs and downgrade kraks but thats the only thing i would change.

McRooster

Can you fit 80,000 people into one Toyota?

Lots of teams will look like this to begin - it is how it looks at the end that will see you get the keys, good luck with your trades and upgrades  ;)

boschie12

good team, maybe syliva for pavlich, other then that really good. how much money do u have left?

DTDreamer

Quote from: McRooster on January 20, 2011, 09:41:24 PM
Can you fit 80,000 people into one Toyota?

Lots of teams will look like this to begin - it is how it looks at the end that will see you get the keys, good luck with your trades and upgrades  ;)

What will separate people is how and when they use their trades.

brodman_18

I think another thing that will seperate people is luck with the rookies they choose. Obviously there are the very popular rookies that everyone will have: Swallow, Heppel, Jacobs, Mzungo, Krakouer, Smith, Atley, Gaff etc. The difference will be how and when the more unique rookie picks play, combined with how trades go and injuries etc.

Chopps

pretty much the same as most teams, which isnt a bad thing just no one is going to get a leg up at rd 1

DTDreamer

Quote from: brodman_18 on January 21, 2011, 01:32:36 PM
I think another thing that will seperate people is luck with the rookies they choose. Obviously there are the very popular rookies that everyone will have: Swallow, Heppel, Jacobs, Mzungo, Krakouer, Smith, Atley, Gaff etc. The difference will be how and when the more unique rookie picks play, combined with how trades go and injuries etc.
+1
very true