Main Menu

Scott Selwood error!!

Started by MercsPower, January 20, 2011, 03:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MercsPower

Scott Selwood is not listend on the defenders list in fan planner? shouldnt he be?

ossie85

^ post this in the feedback section.

Didn't see much of the Eagles last year, did he go in the midfield all last year?

MercsPower

alright will do! and not sure looking his player profile up says he is listed as a backman!

j959

Quote from: ossie85 on January 20, 2011, 03:08:03 PM

^ post this in the feedback section.

Didn't see much of the Eagles last year, did he go in the midfield all last year?
think he ran thru the middle as a tagger a fair bit - might have to check with LE, tom_scully or browny to be sure??

didn't i see somewhere that someone posted about his position status as MID only after they read the AFL prospectus??

MercsPower

scott selwood isnt listed as a backman in the fanplanner but on his player profile it says he is a backman?? can anyone help me out, is he listed as a mid!!

MercsPower

alright i will check out the mids! cheers ruins my hope of having him in my defence after he put out a strong end to last season, he may do well this year!!

Alex7089

So you are saying he is listed as a backman in both?
I assume you got mixed up, I assume the mistake was made on the profile mate, so a backman.

valkorum

There was definitely a Selwood running around in the Midfield for the Weagles last year - not sure which one though (cos unless its a Joel I dont care :P)

MercsPower

ye he is listed as a mid, i think he should change to an MPP and become C/D

MercsPower

no he is listed as a mid in the fanplanner but his profile says he is a backamn, they should change him to an MPP, C/B

m0nty

He's a mid in the Fanplanner, but he's still a back for the purposes of the FanFooty private draft leagues, which is what you see on the player profile pages.

dylsta05

yeaah only as mid which should be C/B

browny_wce

Scotty played a bit thru the Mids in 2010 as a tagger/run with player but also rotated with Embley, Sheppard and his brother Adam off half back and the wing.
Think he is deserved the C/B tag! people will actually pick him up then

elephants

LE to he rescue :D

Apparently one of the dt talk boys said he would only be. Mid this year :(

MTTY

Yeah i'm pretty sure Selwood is mid only which makes him a no for me, i will check my prospectus later though