0 (0%)
1 (20%)
4 (80%)
0 (0%)
5 or below
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Ozziesharks

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, J. Grimes, A. Otten, D. Heppell, N. Lower (M. Watson, B. Jacobs, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, J. Bartel, D. Swallow, B. McLean, A. Gaff (A. Krakouer, S. Atley, S. Blease)
RUC: A. Sandilands, D. Hille (M. Seaby, Z. Smith)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Didak, A. Goodes, N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, C. Dixon, I. Smith (T. Mzungu, C. Richardson, I. Callinan)
CASH LEFT: $200

Joshy11

Solid team.
Very very expensive benches!
Look to start jacobs over lower and downgrade to a rookie.
McLean is a nice unique :) not sure on Krak maybe downgrade to a rookie again to free up some cash if u only have $200 left. Hille is past his prime plus battles with ryder so i would rather jolly. Get another rookie (T.McDonald) on bench coz seaby is too expensive to waster there.
Use this cash to upgrade dixon to Petrie(use mpp with McDonald) and smith is a lil risky so just do your downgrades and play around with the cash you have left :)

j959

Quote from: Ozziesharks on January 19, 2011, 08:43:30 PM
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, J. Grimes, A. Otten, D. Heppell, N. Lower (M. Watson, B. Jacobs, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, J. Bartel, D.Sa Swallow, B. McLean, A. Gaff (A. Krakouer, S. Atley, S. Blease)
RUC: A. Sandilands, D. Hille (M. Seaby, Z. Smith)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Didak, A. Goodes, N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, C. Dixon, I. Smith (T. Mzungu, C. Richardson, I. Callinan)
CASH LEFT: $200
reasonably solid, agree with Joshy's comments about expensive benches - esp Seaby on your ruck bench. Also agree with his comment about Lower, not sure he'll get games early on, check m0nty's depth charts closer to Rd1.

basically, consider that with Seaby you've got about $190k riding the pine when you could get a bargain priced rookie who hopefully gets games to be your bench cover at around half of Seaby's price. similar sort of thing with Jacobs and Kraks riding your bench - they are $120k+ players and depending on your team structure they should be on the field while a ~$75k rook rides your pine.

not saying you can't have relatively 'expensive' rooks on your bench but not much point having too many on your benches when you can use that cash elsewhere to upgrade to premiums playing on the field for your team.

Hille is fine if no inj worries but you'll need to save a trade if you make a league GF - and you'll likely be doing a sideways trade which is something to avoid (as far as possible) ... but for a GF who cares - pretty much every man and his dog had to trade Hodge out for their DT league GF last year.